CHAPTER-33

As namjoon and yoongi both were in the car and the silence in the car was way too awkward so namjoon decided to brake the silence and light up the mood of yoongi.

" Hyungie, would you like to have ice-cream?" Yoongi looked at namjoon's face and nodded his head " yes and chocolate one." He thought that it will be good idea to start the conversation. After that they bought ice-cream " here you go hyung. Your chocolate one and mine vanilla one. " Namjoon smiled. " Ohh thank you namjoonah."

He took one bite " hmmmmm that's so tasty. I love it." Yoongi were praising and namjoon just looking at yoongi's satisfied face.

" What's wrong?" He asked .

" Nothing hyung. I'm happy that you liked it " .

" Namjoonah can I ask you something?" yoongi asked.

" Yes hyung sure . Please asked."

" Umm.... Do you hate me."

Namjoon suddenly stopped his process and looked at yoongi with full of confusion. " No hyung not at all. I can't hate you. I can't even think of hating you in my entire life. You are very precious to me................... " Namjoon were saying this words in just one breath so yoongi made him stop to have a breath.

" Namjoon calm down. I'm just being sure if I hurt you in any way. I'm so sorry if I did it by mistake or by intentions. I'm sorry namjoonah. You are my best friend."

" Yes hyung I'm your best friend and we will always be . If you will ever need anything in future you can call me and I will give you even if I have to bring it fr hell. " Namjoon was so hurt and he didn't want to let yoongi go but he had to.

' I know namjoon how much you love me but I never see you more than my friend and I'm so sorry for hurting you I know you will not say it on my face but I know you are very hurt I'm sorry I'm so sorry namjoonah.' yoongi were thinking in his mind.

" Hey yoongi where are you lost. Look we arrived your house." As they arrived their and after almost five minutes an another car also reached their and there was jimin and hoseok. When hoseok saw yoongi he came out and hug in tightly.

" Ohh my baby I miss you so much. I love you baby." Hoseok said.

" Love you too baby. " As yoongi just finished his sentence he feel a pair of lips on his lips. And that was hoseok.

Namjoon and jimin were standing their feeling third wheeler so jimin decided to brake that kiss moment and made them feel like two other persons are also their.

He clear his throat. " Hyungs we are also here." SOPE couple look at them and they were all red with embarrassed. " Ohh sorry jiminah I forgot that. Come inside I will open the door. " Hoseok was about to open the door namjoon and jimin both of them stop him together. " No need hyung. "

" We are just going and both of you enjoy your time all alone and also please close the door tightly that no one will disturb both of you. And also don't be rough. I know you both meet after long time but still my yoongi hyung need to have good grades. " Namjoon were teasing both of them and yoongi lightly smack his arm.

" Stop namjoon you are making me embarrassed."yoongi said.

" Sure namjoon I will not but you both should come have lunch with us. "

" No hyung I am going. I have some work to do. Bye" jimin said went with his car without listening second word of hoseok or any of them. Because he didn't want to show his weak side to all of them. Cause when he saw them kissing few minutes ago he feels like someone stab him.

" OMG jimin was so much in hurry. But namjoon you are staying right?" Hoseok asked.

" No hyung I either have some work please enjoy your time together. " He again teased them. And went from their with his car.

" Soo....... Now we are all alone. " Hoseok said

"So..?" Yoongi asked.

" Can we finish that we started?" Hoseok was being all shy.

" No hobi firstly we have to clean our house and then we will think."

" Are you sure hyung?" Hoseok was so excited to live with him.

" Yes now let's go inside." They both made their way in their house and clean all of the apartment and had some lovely couple moments like kissing on any chance or tease each other. The time went very happily.

But for namjoon and jimin that time was so painful as they can't show their pain to anyone.

When namjoon arrived to his house he just went to his room and lock it. His parents were sitting in the living room and didn't talk with them at all. His mother got tensed so she decided to go behind him but his father made her stop and told. " Let him spend some time alone he need it." And she again sit on the seat.

But jimin's side. He was all alone and he didn't have someone to talk with. He went to the room where hoseok was living to refresh his memories. That room have all the smell of hoseok. He spent rest of the day their.

-----------------------------------