CHAPTER-11

Namjoon's pov

Here I am standing in front of yoongi's house's door and I'm a bit hesitated that how will he react at me. As far I know he isn't in a good situation and I can sense it. Slowly I knocked that door as I expected no one open it and I just unlocked it with the keys that hoseok gave me.

"Hello.. hyung ... Are you here?? ......yoongi hyung ....... Please response me." I shouted but no one responded and then I were about to leave I heard the door of room is opening and I saw yoongi standing here and he were looking very vulnerable. And sudden smell of alcohol hit my nose.

" Were you drinking hyung?"

" Yess, ..... Why? Don't you like it??." He said with a smile . And I can say that he had been drinking from last night and he can't even stand properly. He have black bags under his eyes and his hairs are very messy.

If hoseok have come and seen him in this state then he would definitely have started cry. Thank God I didn't let him.

" Why are you drinking hyung" I asked . Well I know the answer but still I want to listen from him.

"You already know namjoon" . He said. "I know hyung but tell me proper answer" . " Okk , Soo it's because of hobi, he left me and shifted with this guy jimin." After saying this he started crying and was about to fall I catch him . At that time he wasn't in a State of talking or meeting with anyone.

I made him sit on a couch and and I myself sit beside him and put his head on my shoulder and he was crying continually.

" Hyung... Look at me, " I lift up his chin with my on hand any saw his puffy face that has swollen with crying.

" Why don't you move on from him . He is happy with jimin now and also moved from here just yourself a boyfriend or girlfriend anyone will be agree to be your bf or gf . " O said while convincing him.

"I just can't do anything namjoon please let me stay like this for much more time I just want to cry." He said and started to cry again . I let him put his head on shoulder and we stayed like this for maximum half an hour . I decided to spend my night here beside him .

" After some time I hear some snores and I checked that yoongi hyung is sleeping now .
Then I made lift him bridal style and put him on his bed I didn't know if he had eaten anything or not so just thought to make some food and I will wake him up after making food.

--------------------------------

I KNOW THE CHAPTER WAS A BIT EMOTIONAL I ALSO DON'T LIKE WHEN YOONGI CRIES .