CHAPTER-37

In jimin's house

After freshing up jimin just had his breakfast and now he were sitting of the couch and watching some news on TV and suddenly the bell of main door rang. " Who is there ? I didn't call anyone." He went to see who was there.

" How can I help you.........." He suddenly stopped when he saw who is there. " Ohh.. taehyung. What are you doing here." He asked taehyung. Who has been wearing black pants and a simple shirt.

" Just here to meet you. Would you like to come with me for a ..... Date.? " He asked and jimin has been being all shy when heard the last word. " I mean a friendly date. "

" Okk sure but let me get ready and please come ." He leave a way for taehyung to come into his house. " You please sit here and I will come in few seconds." With that jimin went to his room and started to get ready. I wasn't easy for him to calm himself and the most difficult to choose his outfit.

But after some minutes his found something that will be ok with that so called" friendly date".

Jimin had been wearing a very simple dress but still looking stunning

Jimin had been wearing a very simple dress but still looking stunning. And taehyung just looking at him. But soon after jimin reached to him and he snapped his fingers in front of taehyung's face.

" Hey where are you lost.?" Jimin asked him. " Nothing just into your beauty." He replied that made jimin all flustered.

" Don't flirt and let's go otherwise I will not go." Jimin made a pout . " Ok sorry sorry I will not. Let's go." And they went from there. Like this they spent rest of there day together while taehyung flirting with jimin and making jimin all shy. He mostly had red face when taehyung say any cheesey word.

It the dusk time and they both were sitting on the bench of a park and looking at the sun that was about a set and they were admiring the beauty of the sun rays.

" That's so beautiful taehyung. Right?" Jimin start the conversation. " Yes, just like you." Taehyung again said these words.

" Please don't be like this." Jimin slap lightly over taehyung's shoulder. " Ok ok I will not." Now they both were giggling.

But suddenly taehyung got up from his place. " Hey taehyung what's wrong ?" Jimin was so confused. And then taehyung suddenly sat on ground with his one knee and grab jimin's hand . " Jimin will you be my boyfriend?"

Jimin had his mouth open and his hand on his mouth. " Wh...what are you talking about." " Yes jimin I love you . Will you be my boyfriend.?"

" But taehyung..." Taehyung made him stop in Midway. " I know what are you thinking. I really do love you. I don't care about your past. I just want you as mine. I can even help you from moving from your past life. I really love you jimin. "

" But tae......" " But what jimin?"

" But taehyung listen to me either."

" Okk please."

" Thank you. I also love you . But still it doesn't feel right."

" But why not. Jiminah."

" I don't know why. Taehyung. "

" Are you thinking about your parents. Just don't think. I will talk with them. Don't worry." Taehyung and jimin were standing there and taehyung was holding his hands.

" No taehyung. It's not about them."

" Okk then I know why. But please give me a chance. I will give you all of my love. I will make you forget your ex. I love you jiminah."

" Okk as you say. I will give you a chance but don't break my heart." Jimin has filled his eyes with tears.

" Okk my love I will not. I promise. I love you jiminah."

" I too love you taehyung."

Jimin were a bit hesitated but still thought of giving a try to taehyung's proposal. He also love him. But his feelings were not confirmed yet. With that there friendship of one day turned to a love life.

To sope's side

Hoseok's parents got when they told about their relationship to his parents but yoongi's parents were a bit upset. They wanted a wife for their only son that can give them a heir. But now they can't have their own grandchild.

That was so difficult for yoongi's parents to convince. But at the end when yoongi cried a lot. They couldn't see their son to cry. They got agree and they are now also ready about their marriage. And hoseok and yoongi will going to get married after their graduation.

" Hoseok baby I'm so happy that your parents are agree with our relationship." Both were sitting on a sofa of their apartment.

" Yes baby. I love you. Hobi."

" Love you too baby." Hoseok replied.

" Hoba. Don't you mind if I........" Yoongi stopped midway.

" If I what babe." Hoseok gave all of his attention to yoongi.

" If I ......" Yoongi stopped and were chewing one side of his lip very seductively. That made hoseok's mind light up. And he got idea what yoongi wants.

" I Don't mind babe. " As hoseok just said and yoongi attacked over hoseok's lips and hoseok made the older to sit over his lap with his legs either side of his waist.

Yoongi were sucking hoseok's lips. All of this made hoseok turn on. He got up with yoongi still kissing him. And he made his way to their bedroom and after that the sounds of moans and bed cracking could heard all the night.

------------------------------

DO YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE TELL ME COMMENTS.