CHAPTER-9

Yoongi's pov

I were into my blanket and crying silently, I don't want to hoseok to get to know about my state . I can hear his giggles from his room, he is looking quite happy about it. I don't want to to ruin his this happiness.

No one's pov

Hoseok have been packing his belongings, after packing he get fresh and jimin to pick him up.

On call with jimin

"Hello, jimin "

"Hey baby"

" Jimin , I have talked with yoongi and he is agree and you can pick me up from my house"

" Really baby , I'm Soo happy I'm coming right now" said jimin and we can see that he is over the moon after hearing this news.

" Yess , that's true, you come whenever you want I have packed my things"

" Okk baby , I'm coming right now, okk byy and love you"

" Byy and love you too"

After this they cut the call and hoseok went out side with his luggage.

Out side of his room he saw yoongi weren't there and knock on his door. "Hey, yoongi hyung" . When yoongi hear the voice he immediately get up and wipe his tears and answered " yess hobi" . " Hyung could you please come outside" asked hoseok. Yoongi said "yess , I'm coming wait a minute" .

He immediately rush towards his bathroom and wash his face. Now that were looking a bit good but still his eyes are a bit puffy because of the crying.

"Yess, hobi, what's wrong". Asked yoongi and saw jimin standing on the door laughing with hoseok. " Hyung I want to tell you that I'm going today with him, he came here to pick me up. Are you okk with that?"

"Yess....... I'm... alright. You can go whenever you want". Said yoongi, his mind is mixed with emotion of anger and grief. He even can't do anything. Then hoseok pick up his things and jimin help him up. Then they bid good bye to me and he just show them my fake smile and right after shutting the main door he started crying and sit just beside the door and cry his heart out the rest of the day he just spend in crying.

In the evening

He came out from his house and went to shop and buy some can of beer and returned to his house . When he step in my house the memory of his and hoseok spending time with each other started to haunt him and he went to his  room and started to drink. After being done he slept on floor beside his bed.

--------------------------------

HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER ??

I KNOW IT IS A BIT SAD .