CHAPTER -7

On one side hoseok enjoying his time with his boyfriend but on the other side yoongi is very sad and he is sitting in a bar and drinking with one of his friends "KIM NAMJOON".

"Hey yoongi hyung, what's wrong, why are you drinking that much alcohol today you usually don't drink" asked namjoon while drinking alcohol in his hands

"Nothing namjoonah".

"Ohh , now I know, is it because of hoseok and jimin , why don't you just move on , he is happy with jimin" said namjoon.

"I want to namjoon but I can't you know I love him" said yoongi with tears his eyes.

"Now don't start to cry , you know I hate when you cry, and now stop drinking, and let's go home, today you are staying in my house" said namjoon while paying to bartender and picking up yoongi.

"Noo namjoon I don't want to just drop me to my house, I want to sleep"

"Okk as you wish"

After some time they reached to yoongi's house and namjoon drove his car towards his house.

Yoongi's pov

Namjoon leave me to my house and I'm drunk but not totally I can stand properly.

When I open the door of house and saw hoseok sitting on a couch.

No one's pov

"Hey hobi, when did you come"asked yoongi surprisingly.

"I came here just few minutes ago and where were you . Are you drunk? I hate when you drink. "Said hoseok standing up from the couch and going towards yoongi

"I didn't drink that much, just a little bit"

"Have you eaten anything?if not tell me I will make something for you."

" No need hoba I had dinner with namjoon".

"Okk so now go and take bath you are smelling too much " said hoseok with sad expression on his face.

"Okk as you say sir" said yoongi with solute and went in his room.

"I will talk with him tomorrow and clear everything, now he is Soo drunk and not in a state of listening anything" said hoseok to himself. And he also went to his room for sleep.

-------------------------------

I KNOW IT WAS A BIT BORING BUT I WILL MAKE SURE TO MAKE IT INTERESTING IN NEXT CHAPTER.

AND PLEASE VOTE FOR CHAPTERS .