CHAPTER-21

Namjoon's pov

I think the decision of having a hang out with yoongi was worthy. That I can see his all smiley face for whole day and he were even looking very happy.

After having our coffee , I decided to take him to movie. " Hyung should we go now for movie." I asked cause I also need his opinion.

" Do as you wish namjoon. But make sure I wouldn't be a romantic movie." He said and I knew that so I have already bought an action movie tickets. I know it will look awful of watching an action movie on date but it is date just for me not for him. So it is not awful anymore.

I like movie. As it is action movie but with a bit of romance so I like it.

After movie we don't have anywhere to go cause the reservation in restaurant is in the night now the time is only 3 pm . So I have to do something to spent more time.

" Should we go namjoon." He asked. " No hyung, do you have something in mind to go. I will take to you. " I asked . " No I don't. I just want to go home . I have spent a lot of time out today. " He were looking a bit tied but I have to do something. ' Do something namjoon.' " Hyung please let's go to an amusement park. I'm sure you will have fun. " I think that will work and also consume a bit of time. " No namjoon I don't want to go anywhere." " Please hyung just for your namjoon. I will surely don't say again it." I said with puppy eyes . I think he will not resist it." Ok as you say. Then we will to our house. Okk?" " Okk hyung , promise." I said and I were very happy.

As we reached there. We spent almost 4 hours there and he were looking so tired. " Let's go namjoon, home." It's the time now, we can go there.

" Hyung how about we have a dinner. " I asked." No namjoon we will have it home. Now let's go."

" No hyung I already have reservation at a restaurant and we are going to have a dinner there." At that time I weren't asking I were ordering him. " You already have? " He were looking shocked." Yess hyung. Now let's go." I grab his hand and make him sit in car.

I parked my car in the parking lot of restaurant. The place were looking a bit expensive but I don't care my father know them and it is almost our place.

We went to the person on main gate. " Yess sir how I help you. " Well hi. My name is Kim namjoon...." That person didn't let me complete my sentence and started to speak. " Okk sir please come with me . We already got to know that you are coming. So we have already cleared our VIP place . Please come with me. " That person show us place.

" Namjoon isn't it a bit expensive place . We should go from here. I don't have enough money to pay bills." He speaks slowly these words in my ears. " Who is telling you to pay bills that's my treat. " I respond with same pace . " But namjoon you already have payed a lot . I don't want you to spend that much money on me." " Hyung please let me spend. You know my parents have enough money." " No namjoon please you try to understand." " Okk hyung when will you have money you give me the treat at the same restaurant. Simple." I said and smiled a bit. " Ok as you say."

I were so happy cause I think he didn't realize but he were holding my arm in this whole way. And I were over the moon . I didn't want him to leave my arm but my happiness didn't stay so long as the person show us our table that had two glass of wine and a wine bottle and a menu. Here you go sir. A waiter will come to have order when will you be asked. He will be standing here. If you need anything please tell him. " The person went from their and I were amazed with the beauty of the place and our place was also near the very beautiful view from window.

-----------------------------

HOW WAS NAMJOON'S LITTLE" DATE"