CHAPTER-15

Yoongi's pov

Here , I am standing in front of namjoon's house not a house but A VERY BIG FUCKING MANSION. I know he is rich I didn't know that he is super rich. He usually wear very expensive clothes and have a very expensive car.

Namjoon's pov

I know he must be very surprised with my house but never pretend like that. He has his mouth wide open and I took his luggage from his hands and head towards main door of house.

"Let's go yoongi" I said and he came from his imagination." Ok let's ok and you don't need to carry my bags I will do it myself" . " Oh it's ok hyung I can do it please let me do it for you." I said with puppy eyes and he didn't argue further.

Inside house

" Hey Mom dad where are you? Look to whom I bring? " I shouted my lungs out and after so e time my parents came I'm the living room where we both were standing.

" Hey son what's wrong? And who is he?" My asked me. And she were a bit confused cause she doesn't know him well. " He is yoongi hyung mom" I said and hyung bow on 90 degree and said " Mrs Kim my name is min yoongi I'm namjoon's friend"

But my mother was still giving the look of confusion and my dad speak" OMG don't tell me namjoon that he is boyfriend and you make him run from his house and his parents were opposite from his relationship.??? " Yoongi started to laugh and I were about clear their doubt then father again start " if his parents are not agree I will convince them but please you shouldn't have done this" . " Yess namjoon you know we can do everything for your happiness but that isn't good to make someone run from his or house" my mother said .

" OMG ...MOM...DAD.. firstly listen me properly. He is my best friend he will be living here from now on and that it isn't thing that you both are assuming. " I correct them. " Is he your crush that you told me about" these words of mine mom made a bit embarrassed in front of yoongi who also stopped laughing after hearing these words and he gave the look of ' seriously' .

"MOM DAD please stop, don't make me more embarrassed, look we have a guest and you both are not being serious" I said and they look at me with some questionable look and know what are they about ask so I just make them stop in Midway.

" I will tell you both everything after sometime. Now let me show his room " I said. " Okk son as you say " they said and I took yoongi towards upstairs and follow me .

" Here hyung this is your room and next to it is my room you can call whenever you need anything" he was looking so amazed by the beauty of the room cause it is our guest room and we usually don't use it . But it is the most beautiful room. " But isn't it a bit too much you can give me any of the simple room " he said with some of denied voice .

" It's ok hyung you are the most special person to me, please you have to stay here" I said and put his bags inside " you can relax and when will the dinner be ready I will call you If you want anything then call me and if I weren't near then you can ask to any of our worker they will be here. Okk? " I asked and he just nodded but after sometime of silence he speak namjoon I can't even thank you properly but still thank you for your help" " oh it's ok make yourself comfortable" I said and went outside.

-----------------------------

I KNOW IT WAS VERY LONG CHAPTER BUT STILL DID YOU ENJOY IT??

PLEASE TELL ME IN COMMENTS.