CHAPTER-31

"Mom dad he will be moving to his old house with his old roommate that I told both of you before."

His parents were looking very shocked with this thing. And his father asked him.

" What do you mean by he is moving. Is he your boyfriend and living with us?" He father  were sounding a bit angry.

*" He were dad but ....... Now he is moving to hoseok and will live with him again. Hoseok just realized his love for him. "

" What do you mean by just realized? Weren't he aware when he leave him by his all alone and broken and now when it's his time to be happy. That boy is considering his all own. " His father was so angry.

" But dad what can we do now it's their own wish. "  Namjoon were trying to settle all the situation.

" Namjoon baby you are a very emotional person and always trust on everyone very easily. Why don't you understand that you love him truly and he will not come to you again." He father was making him to realize that it is not good for namjoon.

" Dad, I know all. But I don't want to be happy by having someone else's boyfriend. Mom dad I know what is good and what is bad for me. So, please don't talk about it ever again. "

After arguing with his parents namjoon went to his room and lock his room but little did he know that someone was listening to their conversation so he doesn't want to extend this dispute more.

On the other side of his parents, his father was about to go behind him his mother made him stop.

" Let him have some on time alone. He is all grown up and he also know all of his bad and good one's so he must have taken decision because of something. "

" But still ..."

" Relax and wait for the morning. He will come to us and talk again like usual."

As his father were being a bit strict over him a few minutes ago and now all concern. Because he know about namjoon's nature of sacrifice. He always leave anything if it is making unhappy to others and his this habit will effect his future too about choosing his future partner. So, his father is very worried.

Everything wasn't went unheard by yoongi. He knew that it will happen soon and were so upset that he made sad to very perfect and responsible man. No matter he is so perfect and care about him a lot but he can't replace the place of hoseok in his heart. And the moments he spent with namjoon he will not forget for all of his life.

In jimin's house

As hoseok were looking so happy.

" Ohho why so happy today. Is something special happened?"

" Yess a very special."

Hoseok were looking a cheer up and jimin already know what so special happened he were teasing hoseok so he asked him.

" Then what was that?"

" I know that you know all and you did all it on purpose. So, don't become an innocent kid and be on line."

Jimin were all giggling. " Sorry hyung sorry. So, tell me. Have you both kissed? Tell me . I'm so curious to know."

Hoseok  were all red and he just nodded his head.

" Ohh wow. Tell me is it true?"

" Yes." Hoseok admit.

They both were jumping in happiness. But suddenly hoseok stop and looked in jimin's eyes.

" Jimin. Are you really okk with it?" Hoseok were looking very serious.

" Yess hyung as long as you okk I will be ok." Jimin were smiling but inside he weren't happy. He is just smiling for making hoseok happy.

" Okk jiminah. I love you my best friend. Now I have to pack things cause I want to go back to my old apartment."

" Are you really going back?" Jimin were very shocked.

" Yess. Why?"

" Umm nothing hyung. Umm could you please.... Um could you please go on a last date with me ? Just this last time." Jimin were doubted that if he will say no.

" Yess sure we will . Firstly let me pack all the things them we will go."

" Okk hyung."

Hoseok left the place and went to his room. And jimin sat on the couch. And he was upset that he will loose his first love and don't have any chances to get him back.

" I love you hyung truly but I can't separate you from your love. " He were crying and saying ' I love you hobi's again and again but their was no one to console him and at last after crying a lot he went to him room and got ready for last date with his first love.

-----------------------------------

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER PLEASE TELL ME IN COMMENTS.