CHAPTER-36

In namjoon's house

His mother and father both are very tensed about his mental and physical health. It has been just few days of yoongi's leaving this house and namjoon just rarely come out of his room. He spend almost all day in his room. The time when he is out of his room is when he is in the college otherwise he just lock himself in his room.

His parents are very scared if he will do something wrong. They will never be ready to accept it. Also, he barely eat. If his mom feed his he eat otherwise he is just leave his food untouched.

However, in college he act very normal just to show yoongi. But in his house he doesn't even talk with his parents.

So, one day his parents decided to talk with him serious. So, they both went to his room and his mother knock the door and they heard a small come in and they entered in the room. They saw namjoon sitting on the floor leaning to bed side and had a necklace in his hands that yoongi gave him.

Past time.

" Hey namjoon look close you eyes I have something." Yoongi had his hands back.

" What is it hyung?" Namjoon asked.

" Something very special. Just close your eyes and turn around."

" Okk as you say."

Namjoon turn around and he feel like something chain on his neck. So he touched it.

" Now you can open ." Namjoon finally opened his eyes and were very happy looking at the beautiful necklace that yoongi gave him.

"Hyung you don't have to." He were so amazed by the beauty to it. It weren't looking very expensive but a very worthy for their friendship.

" I know it's a bit cheap but I bought it with my money that I made with my work. "

" Hyung it's more than beautiful I love it. I will keep it for whole of my life with me.

Back to the present

His mother and father sit with him on the floor. And his mother started the conversation. " Namjoon honey. What are you doing?" And she got no response. So she again tried. " Namjoon please talk with your mother. " She teared up and wipe it and tried to act normal. " Otherwise I will call yoongi and tell him all these things."

" No mom." Namjoon finally said some words and with that he started crying. His mom hugged him and along with him she also cried her heart out. He father also teared up.

" Mom, why can't they love me back? I loved them so much. Firstly my childhood love and now yoongi. Why are all very selfish towards me. I loved them out of my soul. Why mom why? Please answer. Mom." Namjoon were crying his heart out. His father and mother teared up also. They can't see their only son in such a vulnerable state.

So, they gather all of their courage and tried to speak. " Namjoon, honey listen. I and your father had something to talk about. Would you listen us?" His mother speak up.

" Yess mom please" he spoke with some hiccups.

" We have fixed a blind date with one of our business partner." He mom said .

" What ? How can you do that? I don't want to date anyone. He will definitely leave me like them. He will surely be very selfish. I don't want to." Namjoon were crying so hard and sniffing. He hugged his knees and shaking his head as no.

" Namjoon honey look. He isn't like them. He will definitely love a lot. He is so sweet boy. You can definitely trust him. And also his father is very rich so they will invest more money in our company." His father was trying to convince him.

" So, you want to sell your son for money. No , I don't want to date or marry any of the person. No matter how much they are kind and rich. Please dad. " He just denied his father's words.

" Namjoon, if you will not agree then our company will bankrupt and we have to sell it. " He father said with a serious expressions.

Namjoon looked at his mother and she also nodded her head.

So he just gave up and decided to just say yess to it. " Okk as you say."

" Thank you so much namjoon. We will give this news to them. " His mother kiss his forehead and hugged him tightly.

But namjoon weren't totally happy with it.
--------------------------------

TELL ME IN COMMENTS WHO DO YOU THINK THE " SON" IS.