CHAPTER-35

After some time I asked him a words that made him stop his work and he looked at me with tears in his eyes.

I started to panicking. He is crying now. I was so confused why he is crying. Just asked him. Why he were sitting in the garden all alone and looking very sad. And now I can see his face all red and puffed with all of this crying.

" Hey jimin. What's wrong? Why are you crying? Have I said something? Please don't cry." I were trying to comfort him and after few minutes I feel like my hard work has payed off very well. He now stopped crying.

" Hey jimin if don't want then don't tell me. I'm not forcing you." I were caressing his back.

" No teahyng, it not like that. Just some past memories hit me hard. So I just cried. I'm so sorry if I just make you bother for me. "

" Don't say like this jimin you can  tell me and release your burden.  If you don't want then you don't have to." I sat on my place again and I were looking at his face directly and now he were just playing with his food. He was just poking his spoon in it.

" Don't be so cruel to food. It haven't done anything." I teased and finally I can see a smile on his face.

" Well.... The thing is that.. umm.. my boyfriend just broke with me and I loved him so much. That's why I were so sad. " He said and I feel like something poking in my heart. How can someone broke with this much of cute human being and he is also so innocent. If he were my boyfriend then I would never leave him.

" Ohh, I'm so sorry." I were feeling so guilty after asking him and making him cry.

" Ohh it's okk you don't have to say sorry. " Then he narrate whole of his love story and why did they broke up. But I don't know why I were feeling so joyful about that his ex will not come and snatch him.

" So that means now you are alone..... Means single?" I asked.

" Yess " he nodded his head.

"Okk. "

' that means I have a chance now.  Thank you so much god'  I smiled a bit and praying to God that he will not get a boyfriend soon until I propose him.

' now I will make him mine.'

" What's wrong taehyung? What are you thinking?" He int interrupted my thoughts.

" Umm...... Nothing just about some work.  Have you done? Then let's go." And I payed the bill and we made your way to his house. I can't believe his house just took 30 minutes by walk and my house would take 45 minutes from his house.

" Here we are." He said and turn towards me with his feet spinning.

" Would you like to come ? I will make a coffee for you. " He were giving me his sweet smile and I swear I will give my everything for his this sweet smile. But now I have go otherwise he will think I'm a type of creepy person.

" No jimin. Now I have to go and let's meet again. Love." I said last word very slow that he can't listen.

" Yess sure and we will have coffee again and I will pay next time. " He extend his hand .

" Yess sure. " I shake hand. But I don't know why he were looking all red with my this touch.

" Okk byy jimin. "

" O....okk byy.. byy" he bowed and turn to his house's door. OMG he is so cute and sweet. I wanted to pinch his cheeks.

And with these thoughts I made my way to my house. I know it will take me a quite too much time by foot so I decided to take a cab.

Jimin's pov

Jimin what are you doing. He is just a stranger to whom you meet a few minutes ago and why were you so fluttering with his touch.

I were cursing my mind for mine this behavior. I helped him so I return he helped me but why I were having feelings that I used to have with hoseok hyung.

WHY JIMIN WHY??

I were screaming in my head and running here to there in my room. I shouldn't do that again. I am so shy for again meeting with him.

No one's pov

With this jimin's rest of the day went fighting of his own thoughts and for taehyung it was all sweet memories that he doesn't want to forget.

And they both don't know what is coming next for them.

But that wasn't same for someone.

---------------------------------

AWWW JIMINAH YOU ARE SO CUTE.

THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS STORY HAVE REACHED OVER 600 VIEWS