CHAPTER-13

Namjoon's pov

I spend that night with him and he were looking a bit happy but we can still say that that were just fake smile and he is totally broken from inside.

Three days have passed to this accident after that I didn't got a chance to go to his house but I can say that he must be drinking in night and thinking about hoseok . I must do something.

After three days he came to college looking like a ghost and I saw him like this when I entered in the class and I saw hoseok came right after me in the class. He had a kind sad and surprised expressions and he run towards yoongi hyung.

" Hyung what's wrong with you ?? What happened? Why are you looking like this" he asked. " Nothing happened hobi I was just studying and I had a lot of work to do so I didn't get enough sleep " he just answered and put his hands on table and put his head on them. He must be having a headache.

" Do you need in something hyung" asked hoseok. Yoongi just didn't reply maybe he is sleeping. Then I went there and tell hoseok to relax and made jimin took him with himself. If he were sitting there for more few minutes he will start to cry.

" What's wrong with him jimin? Why is looking like this?? " He asked jimin with tearful eyes . " Nothing babe he must be sick so don't worry" he convince him with his words.

When they left from there yoongi got up quickly and I asked shockingly" weren't you asleep hyung" . " No I weren't I just wanted to ignore him that I can move on from but I think that isn't that much easy " after saying this words he fill his eyes with tears . I wipe his tears and hug him " don't cry hyung everything will be alright"

Our day just passed like this. Whenever hoseok tried to talk to him he just made some excuse like his studies and went away from him. Hoseok were a bit hurt will yoongi's strange behavior.

But after this incident he didn't come college and I were I bit concerned and hoseok also asked me about him . I lied him that he have some presentation to do so he can't come for few days. And got convince with this excuse.

I went in yoongi's house in the evening of the respective day i knock on the door. But no one open the day but almost five minutes someone came and opened the door but I were surprised after watching this person

--------------------------------

GUESS WHO WERE THAT PERSON ???