CHAPTER-14

That person were none other than yoongi.

He were looking like a half dead and smell of alcohol can be sensed for miles. After watching me he immediately hug me and started to cry on my shoulder. "Namjoon what should I do? How could I move on from him. Please do something namjoon" he were telling me and crying and we were standing on the main door.

" Hyung I can help you, if you say yess to the thing that I told you a long time ago" he broke the hug and look over me and again started to cry. " Namjoon I'm ready to do anything, I just want to move on." He said while crying. I also teared up but I control myself.

" Then should I take it as a yess hyung" I asked. " I can't say proper yes but please I don't want to live like this please namjoon." I can't take his tears anymore and I back hug him tightly and started cry with him.

"I love you yoongi" I confessed while crying.

Yess I like him since the day I saw him in our college . He attracted my eyes like no one did. I even proposed him at that time after making sure he isn't dating anyone but he told me that he had a crush that was hoseok . I told him to tell his feelings to hoseok but he was very afraid from getting reject and think that it will also effect his and hoseok's friendship. And now he is enduring all the things alone by himself and I can't take it anymore.

" Hyung, shhhh don't cry and pack your all the things and you are shifting with me into my house and you will live there from now on" I said and drag him in his room . But still he were crying and weren't ready to leave.

"Please hyung. Do this for me . Not for the person who loves you . Just for your best friend. Please hyung" after sometimes he packed his whole the things and we head towards my house in my car.

I were very happy that I'm having the person as mine on whom I just gave up and thought that I will never had him but lastly he is sitting with me and all mine now.

I can see sadness and grief on his face but I will make him the most happy person on this world and will never let the smile to leave his face until my last breath.

The car ride was very silent just some sound of hiccups of hyung and my thoughts. And finally we reached in front of my house.

---------------------------------

HOW WAS THE TWIST

I KNOW YOU ALL BE VERY SURPRISED.