CHAPTER-26

I made my way to his neck and then his collar bone. Again after making some hickey over his collar I sucked his nipples but the thing that I heard at that time made me shocked . But I didn't stop I were sucking his nipples and he were moaning a name and that what was again his name "" yoongi"".

Why he can't moan my name. I tried so much for moaning my name from his lips when he is under me but that yoongi .

I got so angry and stopped my work midway and he were looking at me very confused." What's wrong jimin ? Why did you stop?" I didn't answer. " Hey jimin what's wrong?" He asked again.

" Hyung firstly wear something and I will come after sometime. Now I don't have mood." After saying these words I made my way to my room . He tried to stop me alot but just wanted to fix my problem. I went to my room and took a cold water shower to relax my body. And after half an hour I went to his room and saw him wearing his black shorts and a t-shirt.

" Jimin , what happened? Did I do something? Please tell me. We can continue this thing again, if you want to I will not say no. You can do whatever you want with my body." He said all these things in one go when he saw me to enter his room.

" No hyung I just want to have a serious conversation with you." I said and we both sat on the bed, looking like he changed bed sheet either. " Yess jiminah, please tell me. Is there anything that is bothering you I will solve it for you?" He didn't even know what will I be going to ask.

" Hyung... Please be honest..... Do you... Really... Love me?" He were looking all shocked. " Ye--yess jiminah. I really love you baby. What made you think that?" He put his both hands on my either side of cheeks. " Then why were you moaning yoongi's name.?" He were looking shocked and he leave me face.

" Ji--jimin I -- I don't know what are you saying?" " Hyung in our pleasure time you were yoongi's name that you should mine. " Looking like he just realized what he had done. He were just lost in his own thoughts now.

" Hyung you don't love me you just love yoongi hyung." " No jiminah i--i don't love him . H--he is my best friend just." He filled his eyes with tears. " Hyung put your hand on your heart and say it that you don't love him." I said and made his hand on his heart and his heart were beating so fast. And he just lost in his thoughts.

" Hyung you love him. Just realize that . Why don't you just confess him your love." " But jimin I don't love him. He either now have boyfriend to whom he will be going to marry soon." He defend himself. " No hyung you love him. He is your true love and if he had been love you either he will come to you. " I said and looking like he just realized what I said.

" Hyung please save your body to whom it belongs. I'm not a right owner of it." I said and made my way to my room with tears in my eyes. He is first love my life but I don't want to go against his wish. If he will be happy with yoongi I will leave him.

I went to my room and cried my heart out and screamed a lot. Cause it isn't easy to leave your first love. Especially when he is all yours.

On the other side of hoseok's room

Hoseok's pov

Jimin made me confused now. Yess I love him and I realized it when I came to jimin's house. As he is so good and take care of me but an empty space of yoongi he can't fulfill in my heart . But yoongi had a boyfriend who is all in one and why would he leave him for a loser like me. But I will surely confess him no matter if I will get rejected at the end but still I will try.

-----------------------------------

I KNOW IT WAS A BIT CRINGE BUT STILL THANK YOU FOR ENDURING IT.

LOVE FROM YOUR AUTHOR

I WILL FINISH THIS STORY SOON.