CHAPTER-29

Hoseok's pov

I were sitting on the bench of park and I saw one is approaching to me and when came near I saw YOONGI.  Wait.... Yoongi wants to talk with me but what ? I was so confused. And the next thing he asked he made me more confused.

" Hey hoseok. You call me?" He said casually with a small smile on his face but that smile is looking so unreal.

" No hyung I didn't. But did you ask jimin to call me?" He were looking so confused.

" No I didn't and namjoon told me that someone wants to talk with here so I came."

Then my mind made a rough idea of whole this thing. That all is jimin's plan. But is namjoon either in it. I was doubted. But now no one is here so I have to confess him my love. Now I don't care if I will get rejected. I will surely try.

" Hey hobi, where are you lost?" He shake my shoulder and make to come out of my thoughts.

" No where hyung. Yess I call."

" Ohh. So what is it . Please tell me quickly I have class.  Please be quick."

" hyung ....the......thing is that.......I...... I want .........."

" Hoseok please be quick." He were looking in rush.

" Hyung......I want to...........I just......" I'm feeling so embarrassed on myself that I can't even say these words to him. I'm lose of confidence.

" If you don't have anything to say then I'm going." He turned his head to go but I grab his hand and made him to stay. And finally I decided to say it.

" Hyung I LOVE YOU." I said in a bit loud voice. He were just frozen on his place.

Yoongi's pov

What did he say . I'm I hearing something or he said it to me. I have to confirm it.

" What did you say?"

" That I love you hyung."

Is it true. Am I hearing right?

" What?"

" Hyung........ I love you." He said with his head low.

No one's pov

As hoseok just complete his sentence he feels soft lips over his lips. He doesn't know what is happening around him so he just respond the kiss. The kiss was just full of love and then yoongi broke the kiss.

" I'm so sorry hoseok . I shouldn't haven't have done this. " Yoongi said and was about to go hoseok again make his stay and this time hoseok kiss him .

" I love you yoongi. No matter if you will reject me but I wanted to just say it. You are the first love of my life and will stay for rest of my life. If you will say no then I will move on. But I want to say is that no one can have a place of your in my heart. You are the most special thing that happens in my life and it will also be the happiest moments that I will remember for rest of my life. And at the end I. LOVE. YOU."

And yoongi were just crying at this speech. " I love you too hoseok." He said and started to cry and hug hoseok. But suddenly a person's sweet smile made him to come out of this.

" I love you hoseok but what will namjoon think about me. He will definitely be very upset. I can't make him upset. After you he were the only one person who take care of me. How will he react." Yoongi was panicking and hoseok hug him tightly.

" Hyung calm down . Shhhhhhh. He is very understanding person . He will not go against your wish. Please don't cry. Please hyung." He were calming yoongi down. After few minutes of crying finally yoongi stop crying.

" I will talk with namjoon. I know he will understand."

" I love you hyung."

" I love you too hobi." And they both kiss and went to their respective classes. But little did they don't know that two pair of eyes were looking at them with a smile.

" How do you feel hyung."

" Well, honestly speaking I'm so happy that he is happy but I don't know why it hurts to let him go. "

" Same here hyung. But we can't go against their wish if it makes them happy."

" Okk let's have some of their pictures. They are looking so perfect and cute together. Right?"

" Yess hyung let's have."

And they also went to their respective classes behind them.

-------------------------------

I WANT TO ASK YOU ALL ABOUT THAT

COULD YOU PLEASE SUGGEST ME ANY OF THE COUPLE TO WRITE MY NEXT FANFICTION. THAT'S A HUMBLE REQUEST.

I HAVE JUST ONE COUPLE IN MY MIND AND IT IS VHOPE.

PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU WILL LIKE IT.

OR DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER COUPLE.