CHAPTER-24

As jimin were so happy but someone weren't looking happy with this relationship but still he just act like he is okk with it and that person is none other than hoseok.

Hoseok's pov

I don't know what happened to me when namjoon told me about their relationship. I should be happy with but I feel very betrayed. I don't know why but I don't like when yoongi talk or sit with someone else in front of me. I just wanted him to be with me. For diverting my mind from him I tried to be in relationship with jimin, it was useful but I didn't divert me from his thoughts.

Jimin's pov

I saw hoseok hyung in deep thoughts and I called him but didn't even blink his eye so I just shake him . " Hyung where are you. Come on Earth." I teased him with a little giggle. " Ohh jimin . I was there . I didn't go anywhere. I were just thinking about our assignment. Have you done it." He asked all it and I know he was trying to divert the topic so I just didn't mind and just nodded my head but I know what's wrong with him . I will talk with him about it in our house.

" Okk joonie hyung we are going to our class it will start in few minutes. Let's go hobi baby." " Yess go jiminah." He said with the blushes on his face. " Ok ok you lovely couple don't show off it. And bye I either have class." Namjoon either bid his bye with us and went to his class.

In the class, all the time I notice a tension on hoseok's face and now I'm super sure that I will do something and made him realize everything he is missing.

" Mister Jung hoseok. Come back to the class." Teacher shouted our him and he instantly stand up. " Yes teacher did you ask me anything?" He asked and all the students started to laugh over him. Then pull his hand and made him to sit. The face of teacher were looking so done with him. But teacher again start to teach us when he saw him sitting.

" Hyung why are you being so absent mind the class just focus." I said and he just shake his head from right to left and NOW he were focusing in the class.

I love his this focused face . When he were concentrating in something he looks so cute. He had his pen in his mouth and that soft lips looking like asking me for kiss them. I'm being hard now . But I have to control now . This is class. So I just turn my face from his to board.

---------------------------

At jimin's house

Jimin and hoseok hade been kissing each other very passionatly they had forgotten about whole world and just melt each other in this kiss. Jimin is on the top of hoseok. ( You must be thinking how is this happen.)

Flash back

When jimin and hoseok and jimin came back to their house they saw jimin's parents ain't home they went out. " Hey jimin I'm going to my room ." " Okk hyung call me if you need anything." Jimin and hoseok separated to each other's room.

After changing into something comfortable jimin went to hoseok's room he wanted to talk about something important to him. He didn't knock it and just barge in the room. " Ahh jiminah what are you doing." Hoseok screamed. " Ohh sorry so------" jimin stop in Midway when he saw hoseok is have towel around his went nothing else.

Hoseok saw jimin's eyes are on his body. " What are you looking at jimin." He asked.  Jimin gulped down and just having his eyes on hoseok's body. He didn't answer hoseok's question and made his way towards hoseok and touched hoseok's upper body. " Jimin what are you doing." Hoseok asked. " Hyung.......... Can I feel this body ......... You are making me hard. I want to touch your body very badly. Please hyung" he asked with his puppy eyes and hoseok couldn't resist it. So, he just nodded his head.

After getting permission he just jump over hoseok and grab his face in hands and started to kiss him. Jimin's push made hoseok to loose his balance and he fell on the bed with jimin on him.

Back to the present

Jimin didn't know what comes over him that made him to do it and now he is kissing hoseok . That isn't with pure love it's just full of lust. 

----------------------------

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER PLEASE TELL ME IN COMMENTS AND I WILL REPLY ALL THE COMMENTS.

SO PLEASE COMMENT ME.