CHAPTER-5

Yoongi's pov

It's the weekend.

Yesss

The day

When

Hoseok have to go on a date

With jimin guy.

I'm so jealous of him

But I can't do anything because he likes jimin.

Now. I'm sitting on sofa waiting for hoseok to appear ready for his date and I have to drive him on that place .

And finally he is here looking so unreal and amazing with his light blue jeans, light purple jacket and with brown curly hair.

No one's pov

No one's pov

Yoongi were standing there frozen after seeing that much of beauty in front of him.
He want to propose hoseok now but he doesn't want to ruin his date.

"How's am i looking yoongi hyung. " He asked yoongi but he was busy in eyeing hoseok that he didn't know what is happening around.

"Hyung.. ... Yoongi.... Yoongi hyung." He asked him shaking.

"Huh ... What happened." Asked yoongi after coming back in his senses. Hoseok started laughing loudly after having fun he saked him again" hyung I were asking you how's am I looking but I don't know where were you. You were in a very deep thoughts. "

"Ohh I'm sorry I didn't notice you, but you are looking like a prince and anyone can melt in your beauty you will definitely kill someone today with your beauty" said yoongi with teasing manner but we can sense a pinch of guilt in his voice that why he can't express his feelings to hoseok.

"Stop teasing me hyung ,and now drop me on the place. You know ??. " He said . " As you said my highness, anything for you "  said yoongi while bowing in front of hoseok like prince.

" Stop it hyung please , you are making me shy , please. And let's go we are late a jimin must be waiting for me . " Said hoseok running towards main door and dragging yoongi with himself .

Yoongi couldn't focus on driving when a beauty is sitting beside of him. He always got distracted by the road but still didn't said anything. But the ride was a bit with just a calm music and yoongi's thoughts.

----------------------------------

PLEASE TELL ME DO YOU LIKE THE STORY???