CHAPTER-2

Back to present

Yoongi have been best friend with hoseok and they share all secret with each others. No matter what it is. But expect one of yoongi's crush over hoseok.

Yoongi's pov

I have been waiting for hoseok from last two hours I made food for him but he didn't come back yet that hurts me to his hang out with his crush.

No one's pov

Yesss

Hoseok has crush over one of his class mate jimin. Jimin is a nice guy he always sweet towards every one no matter who is he or she. Yoongi also like to be friend him but he doesn't like when he become super close to hoseok. Hoseok also likes jimin , he told yoongi that he have a crush over jimin, from long time. But he doesn't know about jimin.

Yoongi have been waiting for hoseok sitting on chair of dinning table. He became bored while sitting there. But hoseok doesn't come yet. He said that he is going out with jimin but didn't come jet that has been making yoongi worried.

After waiting for more time he sit on sofa fell sleep there. After some time hoseok came back with full of smiling face and saw yoongi who was sleeping on couch very uncomfortably he pick him up bridal style and laid him on his bed. And kiss his forehead. Yoongi is the only person who's made him to crack his shell and be friendly with more people.

After that hoseok went to his own room and changed into much more comfortable clothes and slept in his own bed.

------------------------------

PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER 🙏