I stare at her trying to gauge whether she's serious or just pulling my leg. "Please..." she whispers and it sends a chill down my spine. "Just like the scene?" I asks softly, "you could improvise if you want... you know, for versatility" she replies looking into my eyes. I don't waste another second before connecting our lips.

I push her back until she hits a wall and she moans into the kiss. I drag my hand down her body much more rapidly than before. She's already done the work of removing everything for me, only having a robe draped over her slim frame. I hear her breath shudder as my fingers run through her folds.

"Ohhh... please don't tease me" she moans softly, I bite my lip as I hear her. I pick her up by her thighs taking her by surprise. She wraps her legs tightly around my waist before easing up. I throw her on the bed and she gasps as she looks up at me. Her chest moving up and down at a rapid pace.

I crawl on top of her and peel the robe off her, exposing her fully naked form. She sits up and lets me take it all the way off, laying back down after. I start placing kisses along her neck, moving down at an ungodly slow pace. Wanting to savor this moment for as long as I possibly can.

Her hands comes to my head and she starts to push me down. I lift up and place a hand around her neck, her eyes widening at the sudden action. "I'm in charge. Don't rush me" I warn her, "y-yes ma'am" she whispers. I smirk and go back to kissing down her body. Finally at my destination, I take a big inhale, biting my lip.

Without any further teasing I go straight for her clit. Sucking lightly at first so she can build up slowly. As the roughness increases she whimpers, struggling to keep quiet. "P-please... more... I'm begging you" she whines. Without hesitation I thrust two fingers into her, her back arching in response.

"Fuck meee" she breathes out, her hands lifting from the sheets to play with her nipples. I just watch all her movements and facial expressions, reveling in the fact that it's me making her feel like this. I push a third finger into her and her eyes snap open landing directly on mine. Her mouth falls open and she moans loudly.

I replace my mouth on her clit for my thumb and move up to kiss her. She places both her hands on my head, pulling me closer to her and deepening the kiss. I begin to thrust even harder, rubbing her clit as fast as my finger will go. "Fuck mommy... I-I'm gonna cummm" she cries, I just look at her in amazement.

Never thought she'd have a mommy kink... interesting. "Go ahead, darling..." I say, leaning down to her ear to whisper. "Cum for mommy" she moans, more like a scream, and releases upon hearing my words. I slow down but continue softly thrusting to prolong her pleasure.

Once she's calm enough she pulls me to her again, kissing me softly. I fall on the bed next to her, not really believing we just did that. It's silent for a long time between us so I turn over to look at her. I giggle as I realize she fell asleep. I brush a few strands of hair out her face and sigh.

A knock at the trailer door makes me jolt but not enough to wake her up apparently. Since I, again, didn't take my clothes off; it takes no time to get me to the door. I open it and look down the steps to see a production runner. "Oh I was wondering where you were! You and Audrey are on in 15 minutes" he informs me.

I thank him and send him on his way, closing the door and glancing to Audrey. I'm surprised to see her standing up with the sheet wrapped around her. I can't read the look on her face and that usually means she wants to be alone. "I'll see you on set, ok? If you need anything I'm just right there" I say and she nods quickly.

I step out the trailer and want to bang my head against the side. Maybe if I'd done that before I would've had enough sense not to sleep with her. Now it's just going to be awkward, but why? She wanted it, I'm sure, and I definitely wanted it. So why was she acting all weird again? This makes no sense to me.

I get on set and we get through the last bit for the day. Audrey acts normal when the camera is on but avoids me as soon as it's off. Well fuck. That hurts. I just push it aside since we have a job to do. When we wrap for the day I go get dolled down and then grab my stuff.

My aim was to get to Audrey before she left so I could ask her to dinner or something. I just wanted to talk about it so it wouldn't be awkward. I know her answer will probably hurt me, but at least it gives potential for our friendship to resume as usual. I love her but I don't want to lose her as a friend.

I love her...?