4

Smuttt
~~~~~~

She moans into my mouth and tucks her fingers into my hair pulling me closer. I pull away and put her hands above her head again. "Hands to yourself" I say moving down to kiss her neck. "Yes mistress" she whispers and I feel the energy shift in the room. As if I can feel my eyes darken and the desire burn through my veins.

"Let's take these off, shall we?" I say looking at her, "please" she says allowing me to remove her bra. I kiss down to her left nipple and take it in my mouth. Shivering as her moans flood my senses. I pull back and blow on it, watching as her nipple hardens in reaction to the cold air.

I repeat my actions on the other before moving lower as I can't bare to wait any longer. I tug gently on the waistband of her panties asking for permission. She nods eagerly and I raise an eyebrow at her signaling the need for verbal consent. "Yes, god yes" she pants, "am I god now? I suppose that's fitting" I whisper.

I remove her panties throwing them carelessly behind me. I stare at her pussy for a moment just taking it in. Blonde curls hiding the treasure between her folds. Her legs begin to close slowly and I react by pushing them open gently. I look into her eyes with hunger and lick my lips.

"I didn't get the chance to-" I stop her by leaning closer so I'm between her legs. Supporting myself with one of my arms on the side of her body. Moving the other to cup her cheek, "don't" I say shaking my head softly. She looks at me as if she's in a trance, willing to do whatever I tell her.

I glide my thumb over her bottom lip before placing two of my fingers on her lips. I tap twice and she opens them, sucking harshly and swirling her tongue around them. I pull them out to see they're coated and I bite my lip. I move the hand down and in between us to get to her dripping core.

Running my fingers through her folds and hearing how wet she is. "Fuck" she mutters under breath as my fingers graze her clit. "You like that?" I ask softly, "oh shit... yes" she moans. I shift myself so I'm sitting on my knees right in front of her. She looks down at me from her laying position as I spread her folds.

I keep eye contact as I roll my tongue out my mouth and make contact with her clit. Her mouth falls open and her bottom lip trembles as I wrap my lips around it and suck gently. Her eyes begin to flutter as she struggles to keep eye contact. I use my free hand to rub her thigh as I pleasure her.

I eventually lean up again and place my thumb on her clit to rub in tight circles. "That f-feels so goooood" she whisper moans. "Let me hear you baby" I demand and she lets out a deep moan in response. "Fuck you're so sexy" I say scanning her face and body. Her eyes finally close as I grab her chin, gently tilting her head up.

She shows no resistance against my movements, allowing me to fully control her. Without warning I thrust two of my fingers knuckle deep into her. Her eyes fly open and meet mine, "ouuuuhhhh shit" she yells. I hear her breath hitch after and I watch as her stomach twitches slightly.

I notice her chest is no longer moving up and down so I move my hand from her chin to right in between her boobs. "Breathe honey" I say softly as I rub the area and she lets out a shaky breath. "That's it, good girl" I smile and begin to thrust slowly. Feeling her body react to each new sensation so I know just what feels good.

As I gradually speed up my actions she gets louder and louder. "H-harder... p-p-pleaseeee" she asks as I fuck her. "As you wish..." I reply before using my whole body to thrust while adding another finger. "FUCK. RIGHT THERE! Oh shit... y-you're s-soooooo good at that" she moans loudly.

"Are you gonna cum for me, sweetheart?" I ask innocently, "fuck yes mommy... c-can I please cum? Pleaseeee" she begs. "You're so cute when you beg for me. Go ahead baby, but do me a favor" I tease her as I lean down next to her ear. "SHIT! ANYTHING MOMMY" she screams, "scream my name so everyone knows just how good I fuck you" I whisper in her ear before licking it slowly.

I feel her walls clench uncontrollably around my fingers as her orgasm comes to its peak. "TATIANAAAAA" she screams and I won't lie... I'm definitely feeling a tingle. I coax her through her high and hold her, whispering sweet things in her ear as she clings to me.