7

Gillian ends up asking me to come to her place to which I obviously agree. I pack a little bag and she tells me to pack enough to stay for a week. I smiled shyly and oblige to her request and then we head off to her house. It's beautiful of course, just like her but she's more magnificent. We go up to her bedroom and lay facing each other. "You're my girlfriend now. Right?" She asks, "oh really? I thought I was someone else's girlfriend" I joke. She straddles me and looks dangerously into my eyes. "No. You're mine and mine only" she says lowly and I nod.

She removes herself and assumes her previous position. "On a more serious note... I wanna ask you some things" she says. "Ok, ask away" I say surely, "if you don't want to answer right now I understand, and it's perfectly ok" she continues. "Alright..." I say more nervous now for what she could possibly ask me. "About a few things you said earlier... I'm just a bit... concerned" she says. She looks to me to see if I'm understanding but I'm still confused. "About being here, and also about never saying no..." she explains. "Oh" I say knowing and not looking forward to this at all.

"Like I said it's ok if you don't want to answer but I feel like I should ask" she clarifies. "It's fine. Go ahead" I say trying not to get lost in reliving old memories. "Well could you just explain? Like what you meant so I know I'm not confused" she says softly. "You're probably not" I say not really having the words at the moment. I've never talked about it so it's hard to even know what to say right now. "I don't want to assume" she says basically making me explain, well not making me. "Right. Here we go I guess" I say taking a deep breath and she grabs my hand making me smile.

Just a secondary trigger warning about mentions of SA

"I was sexually... well really just... ummm- taken advantage of I guess you could say. It happened when I was a kid so I kind of forgot about it. Of course the universe couldn't just let me live happily so it came back up. I eventually went to therapy for that and things that came as a result. I have anxiety. I suppose my depression is a bit worse. Insomnia mostly from overthinking, there's probably many more that I don't know of. Basically I'm just fucked up" I shrugged. She pulled me into her arms and hugged me tightly. I just laid there not really knowing how to react since I made myself numb to it.

"You're not fucked up" she whispered into my ear giving me a kiss on my head. "I'm not gonna say some inspirational love light bullshit. But... I love you and you're amazing, and I'm really really glad you're here" she says quietly. "Thank you, no one's ever said that before" I whisper into her chest. "I get it... well the depression part and anxiety I feel like they go hand and hand. They're like the twisted sisters, that's how I like to think of it" she chuckles. "You definitely cope with it a lot better than me then" I chuckle.

"I have my days, I've been in therapy since I was 14. Everyone has their things they go through and their ways to cope with it. I'm just really proud of you for reaching out for help when you needed it. I hope you know you can talk to me as well" she expressed. "I'll try" I say truthfully, "and that's all I'll ask for" she replies. "How are you so wonderful?" I ask her looking up into her eyes as she looks down at me and smiles. "I think you bring it out of me" she says softly and I roll my eyes. "Whatever Anderson" I joke and she kissed me on the forehead making me blush.

"One more question and I'll leave you alone" she says chuckling. "At this point you can ask me anything, I trust you. I've never talked about that with anyone before, other than my therapist" I say. "That makes really happy you have no idea" she says shakily. I give her a kiss on the cheek before returning my head to her chest. "How do you feel about food?" She asks cautiously, "I love food" I say hoping she doesn't press. "Yeah... but like how do you feel about eating?" She asks me, damn she's just hitting all the points tonight.

"It's great sometimes and other times not so much" I say. "Ok, thank you" she says and I abruptly remove my head from her chest to look at her. "What?" She asks confused, "just interesting" I say putting my head back. "Why?" She asks, "I guess I just expected more" I say honestly. "Like what? Me to ask you more questions about it? I think it's enough for tonight" she says and I nod. "You still love me?" I asked quietly, "of course I still love you. I'd do anything for you" she repeats what I said earlier.