I touched the frames of a picture and kept walking until I reached the living room. Everything was silent and no one was home. I went to the other side and saw another stairs. They probably led to mom's room.

          I went inside this kitchen and now I knew why mom loved it so much. It's like her dream kitchen. Bigger than I expected. I couldn't see it from last night's dinner. You can fit my whole family in here! My word. I can't wait for my family to visit, they are going to freak over this kitchen. Like I said before, Italians love food.

          I walked out of the kitchen and stared at the glass doors that led to the backyard. My heart almost flipped. I pressed my nose against the glass and breathed heavily. This massive pool looked so much more bigger in day than in night. My LORDE! Was I high yesterday or something? I didn't even notice how the pool looked. I just knew that there was a pool.

          But this pool looks amazing. It must have taken forever to build it, and it probably cost a lot too.

          "Are you okay?" I heard Derek's voice behind me. I quickly wiped away the glass door from my breath and I turned around.

          "I'm fine," I muttered.

          He was dressed in his football uniform and he was dirty. His number was 6.

          "I am so fucking sorry, Leo," he said sounding extremely genuine, as he put down his bag on the floor. 

          "What for?" I leaned on the door and tried to play it cool.

          "I totally forgot that I had to give you a ride back home."

          "Oh, that's okay. I found my way home." I smiled.

          "I should have texted you or something to wait for me at the bleachers." He rubbed his hair and walked towards the kitchen. Those pants were really tight. I saw everything. And I like.

          He took out a water bottle from the fridge and drank it in one gulp. I couldn't even do that without dying. I stared at him as he turned around with the bottle still in his mouth. He was playing with it. His tongue was circling the entrance. It made me shiver and chuckle randomly. He popped it out and threw it at the garbage and smiled.

          "How did you like your first day?"

          "It was fine."

          He shook his head and pulled back his lips. The air was filled with the scent of grass and silence. It was the awkward silence. He just leaned against the counter and stared at the floor. It will probably take him sometime to having a new brother and mom.

          But at least he was mature about it, unlike some movies.

          "You must be hungry, right?"

          "No," I lied.

          "Don't lie. Nicole told Vicky who told me you didn't eat. And—" He looked around him, the stove, he opened the fridge then looked back at me with a frown, "the kitchen is untouched."

          I shrugged.

          "Want pizza?" He asked.

          My tummy grumbled, not loud enough for him to hear it, thank goodness.

          "Sure."

          "Let me take a shower then we'll buy pizza." He dashed around me and ran up the stairs really fast.