CHAPTER 43 -ACQUAINTANCE PARTY

KENJI'S POV

SATURDAY

On the way to the acquaintance party together with Cypher.

"Bakit sumabay ka pa sa'kin, dre?" I heard him asked.

"Nothing, I'm not feeling well." I answered. He look at me worried.

"Sure kang kaya mo? Magpatingin ka kaya muna sa doctor bago tayo dumereto sa party?" He asked worriedly.

I shook my head. "No need, maybe later I will be fine." I said. He still doesn't seem convinced but he can't do anything but look at me.

The truth is, I don't understand what I'm feeling right now. I'm restless as if something bad is going to happen.

When we got to the school where the party was held, my eyes immediately looked for Aliho and our other friends.

"Ohh ayun sila ohh." I heard Cypher said  and pointed to the other side of the venue.

We immediately walked closer to them and I was stunned by the beauty of what Aliho was wearing.

I looked at her from head to toe.

She was wearing a backless long dress, with slits on the sides that reached her thigh. She was wearing a silver necklace and long earrings that reached her shoulders. She was also wearing white gloves that were up to her elbows. She was wearing fake long curly hair that was tied up to match her outfit. She also has simple but very beautiful make-up. She was wearing long-heeled black sandals. It's also not rude to look at her exposed chest.

'Very beautiful and stunning!!"

"Yung laway mo dre." rinig kong sabi ni Cypher sa tabi ko.

Tawa-tawa niya akong tiningnan saka na-unang naglakad palapit sa table kung saan kumpletong naka-upo ang mga kaibigan namin. Maliban kay Zyleigh, Zionne At Xyvyn.

"Good evening, beautiful girls." Cypher greeted them loudly.

Nakangiti naman silang lumingon kay Cypher.

"Grabe dre!! Nakakatampo ah. Bakit sila lang binati mo?" It's Rowan.

"Hahaha sila lang napansin ko dre, sorry na." rinig kong biro ni Cypher.

Naglakad ako palapit sa kanila at nagsalubong ang paningin namin ni Aliho. She smiled at me, dahilan para mas lalong kumabog ang dibdib ko.

"Good evening everyone." I greeted them while smiling.

"Kakarating niyo lang?" tanong ni Ica.

"Oo, shhkk traffic masyado." si Cypher ang sumagot.

Um-upo ako sa tabi ni krixi dahil ito nalang ang bakanteng upuan. Ngayon ko lang din napansin ang outfit niya.

She was wearing a black strapless high waist puff mini dress, with a crystal necklace and hoop earrings. She was wearing black knee-high boots. The lower part of her hair is curly. She had light make up that suited her small face and narrow eyes.

'Simple but beautiful."

Bumalik ako sa realidad nang magsalubong ang tingin naming dalawa. Agad siyang umiwas na para bang ayaw niyang katabi niya ako.

Napangiti naman ako nang makita ang suot ni Ica.

A beautiful long white gown with slits on the side that reached her thigh. She wore a simple silver necklace and long earrings. Her long and straight hair was exposed to cover his back. Her beautiful make up suited her beautiful and grumpy face.