"Danika, go with Rossi and Blake to the crime scene." Hotch orders me once we land.

We start getting introduced to a detective but I ignore them and go straight towards the body. The girl is wrapped up in plastic like the others but her eyelids have been removed while she was still alive.

"Sorry about that one, she doesn't understand the meaning of the word curtesy." Rossi scoffs to the detective but stops when he sees what I'm looking at.

"He removed her eyelids." Blake states seeing the same thing.

"I don't even want to take a guess as to why someone would do that." The detective states.

"Torture, make sure the victim is watching the whole time. We had one where the Unsub glued the victim's eyes open while he raped them. Could be the Unsub wanted his victims to know what he looked like; makes it more of a thrill. Maybe he has a fetish for eyelids. Maybe he want the victims to resemble a shark, sharks roll their eyes back in their head when they attack because they don't have eyelids. Maybe he thought the victims didn't deserve to be able to close their eyes. Maybe the Unsub it butt fuck ugly and wants his victims to see that." I state multiply examples and all three of them look at me.

"What?" I ask.

"I understand it's our job to think like the Unsub but...wow." Blake states with furrowed brows.

"Want me to go on?" I ask.

"No." All three of them say in unison.

"The plastic could be a sign of remorse, it's clear that it's not to hide what he's done. Not anymore at least. Maybe he sees them as trash, disposable, once he's got what he needs he dumps them. Or it's purely evidence precautional." I offer theories for the plastic.

"She always like this?" The detective asks about me.

I'm just trying to keep my mind off of anything to do with Jett or the copy cat out there.

————

Another victim is found on a park bench again and I go with Hotch and Blake to see it.

"Same thing with the eyelids." Blake states.

"This guy doesn't have a cool down period." She adds.

"Rigor hasn't set in yet, I'd say she was put here maybe an hour ago." She continues and I look around at the landscape.

"His first daytime disposal." Hotch says.

"This part of the park is not very well traveled. The city's been trying to renovate it for a couple of years, but you know, politics." The detective from yesterday states.

"Lives nearby." I mutter.

We find out the victim was a model with her own website. Blake is taking at the corpse and Hotch notices the look on her face.

"What are you thinking?" Hotch asks.

"What was it you said yesterday about the eyelids?" Blake asks me.

"That sharks don't have them." I offer.

"No the one about the glue and-."

Criminal Minds: Danikaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें