And with Gao Xue helping, Dafu and Xiaoan also came to help in the kitchen, and Shen Weiwei just had to stand in front of the stove and handle the cooking. This division of labor was not only easy, but also very fast, and it was all done before two o'clock.

At noon, I ate something casually, and in the afternoon, I started making dumplings. This Gao Xuehui, Fang Dajun is very good at making pasta, and I taught her how to make dumplings at home.

After Cheng Yan kneaded the noodles, Shen Weiwei and Gao Xue adjusted the fillings and wrapped them together. They made a total of two fillings, leek eggs and sauerkraut minced meat. Together, they made five baskets of dumplings. Shen Weiwei had a lot of family members. , and there were two young men who could eat, leaving three cages.

The remaining two cages, together with the prepared dishes, were brought back by Gao Xue.

Dafu and Xiaoan sent Gao Xue back. The two little guys went there quickly and came back quickly. When they came back, their pockets were bulging. There are a lot of toffee stuffed, look at both sides!"

Shen Weiwei knew at a glance that Gao Xue was giving a "thank you gift", and she had told her not to be so polite, but she still gave it unexpectedly.

"Okay, then you go and let it go, eat slowly, you can only eat two a day, you can't eat too much." Shen Weiwei reminded.

"Don't worry, I'm sure I won't eat too much." Xiao An knew that her mother was speaking to him, so she nodded and agreed. Anyway, he already knows now that if he listens to his mother, he will always have delicious food. If he doesn't listen, he will lose everything after eating this time. It is clear.

Xiao An was happily holding her two small pockets of toffee, while Da Fu walked over to the kitchen: "Mother, what are you doing?

" Snacks." Shen Weiwei originally planned to fry some fish and crispy meat, but thinking about how to prepare some snacks for the two children during the Chinese New Year, she took out the leftover fine noodles at home and made some sprinkles. Although the food is expensive to make, it tastes really delicious, and Shen Weiwei hasn't eaten it for a long time.

Dafu hadn't eaten Sazi yet, so he sniffed and smelled it, and looked at Shen Weiwei with bright eyes: "Mother, it smells so good!"

"Come on, I'll tell you to come and eat it when it's done, go back to the house first." Usually, Dafu would come over to help light the fire, but today Cheng Yan was at home, and Shen Weiwei was afraid that the child would be burnt, so he let him go back first.

Dafu nodded and walked away obediently. As soon as he entered the room, he saw Xiaoan stuffing candies into the jar. While putting it back, he muttered something: "Aunt Gao gave me thirteen candies, but I can only eat ten."

Dafu Look at him: "Why?"

"Because you have to give Zhuzi and Niudan, and Fu Yuanzhi one for each." Xiao An counted on his fingers.

So generous?

Dafu looked at him in surprise.

As a result, he heard him say in the next second: "Zhuzi's family bought biscuits, and he will definitely give me biscuits if I give them sugar. Niudan's family also has a lot of frozen pears. I can eat one by then, I just don't know what good things Fu Yuanzhi will give me..."

Dafu beside him: "..."

No wonder he is so generous and doesn't feel bad at all, so he is waiting here.

--

If you are busy all the time on New Year's Eve, then on the first day of the new year, you basically don't have to work, and you can just rest for a whole day.