"What about you, how do you feel about me?" Cheng Yan asked suddenly.

Shen Weiwei: "..."

She was suddenly at a loss for words, what happened to Cheng Yan today, why did she speak so directly? Most importantly, why is he talking so much today? Isn't Cheng Yan the most taciturn person? Why did it suddenly seem like a different person?

Is it stupid to be frozen on the mountain?

Cheng Yan: "Daughter-in-law?"

Shen Weiwei chose not to answer, she reached out and touched Cheng Yan's forehead, coughed twice: "Chief Cheng, I think you have a fever, maybe you have caught a cold, go to sleep "

After finishing speaking, Shen Weiwei got under the quilt and decided to pretend to sleep, but just as her head was buried in the quilt, the next second, it was suddenly lifted, and fell into a warm embrace.

"I also think I've caught a cold, why don't you check it out for me?"

Shen Weiwei blushed more and more as she thought about it, looking at Xiao An who was staring up at her, feeling a little guilty for no reason, she thought, could it be What did Xiao An hear last night?

It shouldn't be, the two rooms are far apart, Xiao An usually sleeps very familiarly, the kind that can't be woken up by thunder, how could he hear it?

"Mother? Mother, what are you thinking? I just want to ask Dad if he ate meat secretly. Why did you think about it for so long?" Xiao An asked suspiciously, "Mother, do you want to protect Dad?!" "Steal meat? "Shen Weiwei was stunned.

Xiao An nodded: "That's right, just last night, when you were in the yard, I saw Dad sneaking around, maybe eating meat secretly."

He felt that it was impossible for Mother to do such a thing, after all, everything in the family It's all mother's decision, if you want to eat it, just cook it, how can you steal it.

Therefore, the only suspect is the father.

Shen Weiwei: "..."

So it was because of this.

She immediately breathed a sigh of relief, feeling that her worry just now was true because she thought too much.

"Don't worry, no one is stealing meat. I was discussing something with your father yesterday."

Xiaoan was still a little worried: "What's the matter, mother?"

"What's the matter? Of course I was discussing if you fail the final exam this time." If so, what should I do with you." Shen smiled slightly.

When this smile fell into Xiao An's eyes, it became extremely terrifying. The little guy immediately took two steps back, thinking that his mother is as scary as ever, when is it now, there is still more than a month before the final exam, his mother Just thinking about teaching him a lesson?

It's just too scary!

"Haha... That mother, pack your things slowly, pack slowly, I'll feed the rabbits first, don't think about those troublesome things, I'm afraid you'll be tired!" After finishing speaking, Xiao An ran away quickly, Afraid of being caught by my mother, I started talking about the exam again.

Shen Weiwei couldn't laugh or cry, this stinky kid.

--

Although this was said to tease Xiao An on purpose, Shen Wei Wei has indeed been thinking about the exam recently.

But it is not the final exam of Dafu and Xiaoan, but the college entrance examination.

Shen Weiwei traveled to later generations when she was in a coma. Although nothing else was useful, she was very clear about the development of events in these years, the most important of which was the resumption of the college entrance examination.