After a few days, the discussion subsided a little, and Cai Jie and Duan Yanxiang were going to get married soon.

And it was still on the third day after Gao Xue got married, tell me, what was it that wasn't intentional?

"Cai Jie and Duan Yanxiang are provocative, right? These faces are really big. They obviously did something wrong, so what right do they have to provoke? If it were me, I would just find a crack in the ground and sneak in. What kind of face do I have?" Marriage?"

In an instant, everyone scolded Cai Jie louder.

But this time they misunderstood Cai Jie, he really didn't mean to, but had to get married.

Duan Yanxiang is pregnant, roughly a month has passed. If she gets married now, she will pretend to be pregnant and give birth to the child, and no one will suspect anything. But if she is not married now, she will not be able to hide it.

Originally, their reputation was already in jeopardy. If they were to be caught again, it would really be over.

So I can only get married, and it can't be delayed, the sooner the time, the better.

After much deliberation, I finally had to choose a day similar to Gao Xue's.

Moreover, when Gao Xue got married, Fang Dajun took out all his savings, took out all the money in the passbook, there were more than three hundred, and gave it all to Gao Xue, saying that all the money for the marriage was taken from here .

Gao Xue was taken aback, and said that it would not cost so much, and how could he let him pay alone.

Fang Dajun insisted on giving it, and said that not only these savings, but also future allowances would be handed over to Gao Xue for safekeeping, and besides these, he also specially asked someone to go to the city to buy a radio: "I originally wanted to buy a watch. , but the industrial ticket cannot be exchanged for a while, and I will buy it when I have it later." "Then what is it?" He hopes that what others have, he can also prepare for Gao Xue.

Therefore, not only the banquet must be well organized, but even the betrothal gift must not be ambiguous.

After Fang Dajun finished speaking, he went to training. Gao Xue couldn't recover from his back for a long time.

Aunt Gao smiled brightly: "I used to worry that this marriage was too hasty. I was afraid that Xiaoxue would be wronged by you and Comrade Fang. Now it seems that he is much better than Cai Jie!

" When they got married, Cai Jie's mother gave twenty yuan as a bride price on the grounds that her family's conditions were not good. On the day she returned home, she didn't even prepare any return gifts, so she just found a piece of cloth from Gao Xue's dowry. , cut half of it and let Gao Xue take it back to her natal family.

At that time, no matter whether it was Gao's father, Gao's mother or Gao's sister-in-law, they were very angry. They felt that the Cai family really couldn't behave. Although Cai Jie's mother did it, Cai Jie is not a good person if he doesn't say anything. , Later, I still didn't want to be awkward just after getting married. In the end, everyone didn't say anything, and swallowed the breath abruptly.

But now, when they didn't expect it at all, Fang Dajun shot a radio. Radios are not cheap these days. Although they are not as expensive as the three big ones, they still cost fifty or sixty yuan, and they also require industrial tickets. Not to mention that Fang Dajun directly gave all his savings to Gao Xue.

It was clear that he wanted to hold a grand banquet, so that Gao Xue would not be underestimated by others! Although Mrs. Gao is not someone who likes to take advantage of small advantages to save face, in many cases, being willing to give at least represents an attitude.