Aunt Zhuang winked at her, and asked, "Principal, this is..."

"Didn't you say last time, Aunt Zhuang, that the cafeteria is too busy? There are quite a few, and it will definitely be more difficult if there are only two people, no, it happens that Comrade Meng is very suitable, so I asked him if he would like to come over."

Surnamed Meng?

Shen Weiwei's eyes moved slightly, and he stared at the visitor twice.

It's not that she thinks too much, but that among the people she knows in the family area, the one surnamed Meng is also the hostess's family, so maybe this person has any connection with the hostess.

"Hello, comrades. My name is Meng Zhiping. This is to wash the vegetables. Why don't I do it? I just came here and I don't know anything else. How about washing the vegetables and getting started?" asked

everyone However, Meng Zhiping's actions were not ambiguous at all. He rolled up his sleeves and started washing the vegetables, pushing Shen Weiwei aside without leaving any traces.

Shen Weiwei didn't speak. The principal looked at Meng Zhiping's actions and smiled with great satisfaction: "This comrade Meng is also good at cooking. He even helped the chef of the state-run restaurant in his hometown before. It's just right to come to our cafeteria!"

He specially emphasized the word "chef", and glanced at Shen Weiwei vaguely.

Meng Zhiping smiled and said: "Principal, you have praised me. I am just a relative of my family who works in a restaurant. She has something to do at home. I just went to help for a few days. I don't think I have any skills." "Experience is good

. Practice is the only criterion for testing truth!" The principal patted him on the shoulder, his face full of trust.

He has a lot of trust in Meng Zhiping. Originally, a cafeteria, although it is not at the level of a restaurant, at least manages the food and drink of a hundred people. How can the chef of the cafeteria be a lesbian? This lesbian She can't!

Especially for young and inexperienced lesbians like Shen Weiwei.

The principal felt that Shen Weiwei must have had some kind of relationship with the chief secretary in private, or did something to please the chief secretary to get the job.

But the director of the department is purely messing around. It's not that he has any opinions on Shen Weiwei. The chairman said that women can hold up half the sky. This sentence is also reasonable, but in front of big events and big scenes, it has to be a gay man. , Lesbians can't, they don't have the ability.

The principal is a very stubborn and unreasonable person, he thinks that if he is right, he is right, so even though there are many more people eating in the cafeteria than before, he doesn't think Shen Weiwei has much ability.

I just thought that no one is corrupt now, the food in the cafeteria has improved, and sometimes you can eat meat. How can those parents who are as good as human beings disagree with their children to eat in the cafeteria?

It's all thanks to the good food, it doesn't matter who cooks it.

If this changed his previous temper, Shen Weiwei would definitely be dismissed directly and let Meng Zhiping take up the post, but last time he was nepotism, which caused a big mistake in the canteen's accounts and supplies, and now he has to be a man with his tail between his legs, so he dare not He offended the Chief Secretary, so let Meng Zhiping do it first.

But he decided, as long as Meng Zhiping works hard and finds an opportunity to try his cooking skills in the future, as long as he can pass, Shen Weiwei can be replaced.