Cai Jie didn't expect that she would do such a thing, let alone that she didn't talk about the relationship between husband and wife at all, and he was almost pissed off.

Looking at his painful expression at that time, Gao Xue was full of joy in her heart. At this time, the money came in handy. She took part of it to Mrs. Gao and said, "Sister-in-law, please help me buy something, what kind of malted milk biscuits?" It's all right."

She planned to give these things to Shen Weiwei and Du Xiaojuan when she was going back to her hometown after confinement, so that they would definitely not refuse.

Sister-in-law Gao nodded: "Okay, then I'll go buy it tomorrow."

--

Shen Weiwei didn't know Gao Xue's plan, so this little favor was nothing to her, after all, Gao Xue also helped her a lot in the past. Not to mention that the bicycles are free, and I often buy snacks for Dafu Xiaoan, as well as the things sent from my hometown, I will send some of them specially, so it is completely okay to do a little favor now.

But Shen Weiwei was thinking about giving Gao Xue a small gift, after all she left after confinement, it would be very difficult to meet each other in the future, so giving some gifts can be thoughtful.

After much deliberation, she decided to make a dress for Gao Xue's child.

Gao Xue's daughter's nickname is An An. Although she is not yet full moon, the little girl is very good. Even in the hospital, she doesn't cry or make trouble. She eats and sleeps. She looks very similar to Gao Xue, and she is very cute. .

Shen Weiwei didn't know how to make clothes, so she went to find Du Xiaojuan. She originally planned to let her teach her, but Du Xiaojuan immediately said: "Then sister-in-law, I'll make one for An An too, I just don't know what to give."

" All right, then you make clothes, and I'll knit a sweater for her."

Although she doesn't know how to knit wool, this is a bit easier than making clothes. After mastering the technique, row by row according to the calculated number of stitches Just hit it.

And take this opportunity to make one for everyone in the family.

Now the weather has turned cold in October, and it will snow in a month or two. By that time, it will not be enough to wear only a cotton jacket, and you will need to add a sweater inside to keep you warm.

Wool is not cheap now, but compared to clothes, the biggest advantage of sweaters is that they can be recycled. When they are small, they can be disassembled and remade, and they will be like new ones. Don't be afraid, it will be no problem to pay attention to wearing it for five or six years.

After Shen Weiwei made a plan, she went to the county to buy wool. Du Xiaojuan's mother-in-law, Mrs. Zhu, was very good at knitting sweaters.

Because Gao Xue is leaving soon, she will make An An's first. The baby in the swaddle looks different every day. She purposely made it a little bigger and can wear it until at least two years old. If it is too big now, just add a few more clothes inside.

Shen Weiwei thought that she could do it in less than a week, but something happened in school recently, to be precise, it was the cafeteria.

Ever since she came to work in the cafeteria, she and Aunt Zhuang have been busy with the work, but today, the principal suddenly brought a middle-aged man over, saying that he will come to help in the future, and everyone should help each other.

Come to help?

Shen Weiwei was stunned for a moment while washing the vegetables, and looked at Aunt Zhuang.