"Dafu, why are you running so fast? Wait for me!" Xiao An, who was still watching the show, couldn't bear it anymore, and ran over quickly.

Cheng Yan was not in a hurry, he had good physical strength and long legs, and he walked slowly behind without falling too much.

Until the backs of the father and son disappeared in front of her eyes, Shen Weiwei still had a smile on her face. At first she was afraid that Cheng Yan would not be able to take care of the two children when she went out alone, but now it seems that she will not at all, and with him taking the children , Dafu is obviously much more lively. After a long time, maybe the barrier between father and son can also dissipate.

It seems that Cheng Yan will spend more time with the children in the future.

Shen Weiwei made up her mind, hugged the little girl beside her, and said with a smile, "Auntie, will you tie your hair?"

Brother Shen and sister-in-law Shen are not patriarchal, they are equally good to sons and daughters, little girl Although I haven't gone to school yet, I don't need to do much work at home. She is white and tender, and looks cute.

Especially Shen Weiwei, she couldn't like it in her heart, and thought that it would be great if she had such a lovely daughter.

Xiaoya also likes her very much, because the little aunt is really beautiful, just like the fairy in the painting, she nodded and hugged Shen Weiwei's arm: "Can you tie my hair as beautiful as yours, aunt?" "Okay!"

Seeing that their aunt and nephew got along so well, Mrs. Shen was happy, and couldn't help saying, "Wei Wei, you see that Dafu and Xiaoan are so old, you and Cheng Yan can also have another one." It is."

Shen Weiwei: "..."

"Sister-in-law, why are you talking about this?"

"I'm not wrong, now that they are all studying, and you are free from work, you should take advantage of this time to have another child, you see? What a great girl!" Mrs. Shen hurt her body when she gave birth to a little girl, and it was difficult to get pregnant again, but she didn't feel much regret, after all, she had a son and a daughter, and she was already doing well.

The little girl tied her hair up and ran out to play, looking at her lively back, Shen Weiwei said that it was impossible not to want a daughter, but what if she was born again as a son? And although she and Cheng Yan are already sleeping in the same bed, they are just sleeping under the quilt, nothing really happened at all, Cheng Yan didn't say anything about it, Shen Weiwei also pretended not to know...it's good Yes, let's talk about the children later.

Shen Weiwei chose to avoid the tortoise, afraid that Mrs. Shen would continue to ask, so she quickly changed the subject: "Sister-in-law, what about my brother, I want to follow him to the mountains."

I didn't know before, but during this period of time, I read books and followed him . After Dr. Zhou studied, Shen Weiwei got to know a lot of herbal medicines. After thinking about it for a while, she realized that there are quite a lot of herbal medicines in the mountains of her hometown.

In particular, there are not many educated people in their brigade, and they have not read much, let alone those who understand medical skills and herbs. Even to see a doctor, they have to go to the next brigade to find a barefoot doctor, so no one picks the herbs on the mountain at all. , she wanted to follow

Big Brother Shen to have a look. If she could really find it, it would be considered a windfall. "He went to loosen the soil in his private plot, and he will be back later. Come over and measure your shoe size first, and my sister-in-law will make you a pair of shoes." " Okay, thank you, sister-in-law!"