Shen Wei smiled: "It's okay, as long as I can help you."

She could see that although Gao Xue and Cai Jie could still maintain a relationship on the surface, she must be on guard in her heart, so that's good. As long as she pays more attention to not letting her reputation outside continue to be smeared by Cai Jie, even if something happens that day, she won't be isolated and helpless.

Gao Xue has been in poor health since she was pregnant, and she has been working hard lately. Shen Weiwei was afraid that she would lose her spirit after talking too much, so she asked her to have a good rest first, and went back by herself.

Today is the third day of harvesting the crops, Cheng Yan said that there should be two or three days before the work in the field can be finished, and then he can take a good rest.

But in just three days, the two children in the family have lost a lot of weight after running outside all day, Shen Weiwei plans to make some delicious food today, so that they can replenish their bodies.

At first, she planned to buy meat. Generally speaking, the supply and marketing society has meat to buy today, but then Du Xiaojuan heard the news that the military region was harvesting crops for the past two days, and the slaughterhouse simply postponed the days of slaughtering pigs. After moving it around, it was time for everyone to buy meat to replenish their bodies when the collection was over.

This is fine, but Shen Weiwei is a little worried about what to do with the rabbit at home.

Some time ago, she caught a pregnant female rabbit on the mountain. At that time, she wanted to bring it back and raise it first, and eat it after the rabbit gave birth.

Now the cub has indeed come down, and has been raised for many days, seeing the growing rabbit, Shen Weiwei doesn't want to eat it so much, it would be great if it could continue to be raised.

She thought so, but all the rabbits in the house were female rabbits. She wanted to go to the mountain to catch another male and come back to make a pair, but she couldn't catch it at all. The rabbits caught later were all dead. I can eat it quickly.

Shen Weiwei was a little worried, if she couldn't find a male rabbit, her plan to raise rabbits would have to be shelved.

Just when she didn't know what to do, that evening, as soon as Dafu and Xiaoan came back, they started yelling.

"Mom! Let me tell you something very miraculous!" Xiao An said loudly.

"Wash your hands first, then we'll talk after you wash your hands." Shen Weiwei hurriedly stopped the little guy who was about to rush over.

They went out to pick wheat ears now, and they made their bodies dusty every day, especially their hands, they were so dirty, Shen Weiwei really couldn't stand it.

"Oh." The two children came to their senses, each took a scoop of water, and walked to the vegetable garden. Mother said, to save water, go to the vegetable garden and wash your hands, just to water the vegetables.

"Tell me, what is the miraculous thing?" Shen Weiwei then asked.

"When we were picking up wheat, a rabbit suddenly rushed out!"

"Rabbit?" , and there are many people and thieves, noisy and noisy, it shouldn't be.

"That's right! And what's even more amazing is that the rabbit seemed so stupid that it bumped itself into the ridge of the field and passed out immediately!" Xiaoan scratched his head and thought hard: "Just as the book said It's like waiting for a rabbit!"

Dafu: "...waiting for a rabbit"

Xiaoan nodded vigorously: "Yes, yes, yes!"

Shen frowned slightly, is it so mysterious? "What about the rabbit?"