"That's right, I saw Cai Jie's legs were bleeding today! Head Liu originally wanted to talk about him, but seeing him like this I don't know what to say, I can only let him go back to rest first!"

Du Xiaojuan was shocked when she heard these words, but Gao Xue was unusually calm.

She thought that she would be very angry when she heard these people say that about herself, but she suddenly calmed down, and even the fear and uneasiness on the way back just disappeared.

She shook her head, and said to Shen Weiwei: "Sister-in-law, can you send me back first?"

She felt her legs were a little weak, and she was afraid that she would not be able to stand.

Shen slightly nodded: "Okay."

On the way back, she wanted to say something, but looking at Gao Xue's silent profile, she finally said nothing.

It's not that she is ruthless, but that it's hard for an outsider to say a lot of things. If you say it, you will come and blame you if you encounter something that is unclear. Shen Weiwei didn't like to meddle in other people's private affairs, what's more, she didn't know Gao Xue's attitude, so she couldn't say a lot.

After sending Gao Xue home, Shen Weiwei left first.

The village where they went to exchange things was quite close to the military area. Although they had waited for a long time, they arrived home before eleven o'clock. Gao Xue sat quietly at home for a long time until Cai Jie's footsteps came from the door.

Cai Jie was still walking with a limp, and immediately put a smile on his face when he saw Gao Xue: "Xiao Xue, why did you go today?"

Gao Xue didn't answer but asked, "How is your leg? Did the chief let you rest?"

"My leg still hurts a little, the leader said to let me rest for a while to get better, Xiaoxue, are you caring about me? I'm so happy!" Cai Jie had a smile on his face, I just want to hug her.

Gao Xue avoided it calmly, and asked again: "It's good if you can rest. Did Commander Liu ask how you got hurt?"

Cai Jie's eyes flickered: "I asked, but I didn't say anything. I just said that I saw rice field eels in the field and wanted to catch some. I didn't expect to be bitten ." It was too late, while going to get clothes from the closet, saying that after taking a shower, he would go to the cafeteria to buy lunch, without noticing that Gao Xue's expression turned cold in an instant.

"Xiaoxue?" Cai Jie asked when he heard that there was no movement outside.

Gao Xue twitched the corner of her mouth: "You should take a bath first, I remembered that today I went to the village to buy eggs, and something was left at Mrs. Shen's place."

Cai Jie thought she was looking for Shen Weiwei, so he nodded and agreed.

But he didn't expect that after Gao Xue went out, she didn't go to Shen Weiwei's house at all, but went to the office building instead.

Head Liu was resting, and he also had to work, and because he wanted to compete with Cheng Yan to see who was better, so he worked so hard these two days, it felt like his waist was about to break.

Just as he was about to rub it, he heard the sentinel say that someone was looking for him.

Head Liu quickly put down his clothes, opened the door and saw Gao Xue with a big belly.

"Comrade Gao? Why are you here? What's wrong with Cai Jie?" Head Liu knew Gao Xue. After all, in their family area, Cai Jie was notoriously fond of his daughter-in-law, and he talked about her name all day. , it was difficult for them to know Gao Xue.