Shen Weiwei did not go to Teacher Shao to arrange a make-up exam before. After all, apart from Xiaoan and Niudan, they also entered the hospital. Unlike her, many people nowadays do not pay attention to study. It doesn't matter, but no one likes to count down in the exam. It's embarrassing to say it.

If she opened her mouth, and Teacher Shao really took the make-up exam, those children would probably feel uncomfortable, which would affect their relationship with Xiao An.

Shen Weiwei didn't intend to be that sinner, so she just went to Teacher Shao, brought back a test paper, and asked Xiaoan to do it at home.

The result, how to say the result, is reasonable.

Reasonable difference.

"Cheng Mingxi, you first spelled your name wrong, three characters, all three are typos!" Shen Weiwei saw that the head of the test paper was big.

Xiao An plausibly said: "I can't blame me, who made my name so many strokes? Like Wang Xiaohu, he can make a typo of three characters, and Niudan, he can't make a typo! My name is too difficult to write , all children in the military region should have the surname Cheng!"

Niudan's name is Liu Yili, and every time he sees him write his own name, Xiao An is very envious.

Xiao An was very depressed, his name was too difficult to write, and at first he thought about changing his name, but then he thought about it, his last name is so difficult, changing his name is useless!

Shen Weiwei: "..."

"Don't make excuses. Is Dafu's name more difficult than yours? How can he write it correctly?" practice.

Although Xiao An is a tiger, he is still afraid of his mother, as long as Shen Weiwei speaks very seriously, he will know that his mother is angry, and he dare not continue to talk back.

"I see." Xiao An lowered her head, "Mum, can I not eat meat anymore?"

Shen Weiwei didn't expect that he was still thinking about eating meat, she wanted to laugh a little, but immediately held back: "I can't, but seeing that you've been sick recently, I won't eat a single meal." A meal?

"That's great!" Although it's hard not to eat meat for a meal, he can hold it back, as long as he doesn't have to eat meat for a whole year!

"Okay, bring the notebook and pen here, mother will tell you about these questions, you must take the final exam seriously, you know?"

Xiao An nodded again and again: "Don't worry, mother, I will definitely prepare well!"

Xiao An was so Thinking about it, he also made up his mind to make his mother look up to him, but unfortunately, this determination disappeared within a day.

So at this time, when Shen Weiwei took out the calendar to count the days and announced that the final exam was half a month away, Xiao An was like a bolt from the blue.

"What, half a month? Fifteen days?!"

"Yes, it's fifteen days." After Shen Weiwei finished speaking, she looked at him, "What's wrong?"

Xiao An was afraid that his mother would find out that he hadn't studied, but he promised Yes, I said that the final exam should be done well, if this is revealed, my mother will definitely be angry!

Thinking of this, he quickly shook his head: "No, it's nothing! Mother, I'm sleepy, I want to go to bed." He said he was going to sleep, but the little black face wrinkled as soon as he entered the room. The exam is about to take place in half a month, so what should he do?

Xiao An lay on the bed in distress, scratching his stomach anxiously, turned over, stretched out his fingers to count, and suddenly found that half a month started to be a long time, fifteen days, and he couldn't count with both hands.