"Okay, you can buy it whenever you want." Cheng Yan laughed.

Shen Weiwei didn't know that Cheng Yan said this on purpose, just to make her relax, anyway, she couldn't fall asleep at the moment, so she started talking about bicycles, and she didn't know when she was sleepy while chatting, and when she woke up again, it was It was the next morning.

Shen Weiwei was a little embarrassed, she clearly said she would take care of Cheng Yan, but she didn't expect to sleep until dawn.

Upon waking up, she hurriedly asked Cheng Yan if his arm hurt.

"It's okay. I didn't get it last night. It's just a little uncomfortable. I might need to apply some medicine later."

"Then I'll help you!" Shen Weiwei said hastily. She found that there was no embarrassment in staying with Cheng Yan, and she immediately let go a lot.

Shen Weiwei was afraid that he would be in pain, so she went to find medicine after breakfast, while Cheng Yan was sitting in the yard in a good mood, waiting happily for her daughter-in-law, but Li Changwei suddenly ran out.

Hearing the sound of Shen Weiwei's approaching footsteps, Cheng Yan said directly: "Hurry up, take the eggs away, don't buy the pig's trotters, and if you let me see you after the next two days of rest, you can resume training At that time, let's take two tricks."

Li Changwei: ! !

"I'm leaving now, goodbye, leader!" He ran away quickly, afraid of being caught by Cheng Yan, but he didn't expect their leader to be so terribly injured!

--

Without Li Changwei's troubles, Cheng Yan truly enjoyed the benefits of the "sick number" for two days. Not only was he able to sleep with his wife at night, but he even applied the medicine three times a day!

He was so happy that even the passers-by who occasionally passed by Cheng's courtyard felt that Captain Cheng's face had suddenly become less dark than before in the past two days.

Everyone is very curious about what happened.

Originally, it is not a busy season for farming, the weather is hot, and the work is tiring, so everyone likes to get together and gossip, and start discussing Qi Chengyan while chatting.

"I heard Battalion Commander Li from the Second Regiment say that Commander Cheng is injured and has been resting at home for the past two days. How could he be happy? Are you mistaken?

" When it snows heavily, I think about training and don't want to stay at home. How can I be happy because I rest at home now? Something else must have happened?"

Something else?

What happened?

After thinking about it, everyone thought that it must be a happy event to make someone like Cheng Yan who doesn't show his emotions so happy, but he has only become the head of the regiment not long ago, and it is impossible to be promoted so soon, so there can only be one reason That's it...

For a moment, the experienced and older military wives all laughed at the same time, while the other young military wives didn't know why, and hurriedly asked: "Sisters-in-law, what is the reason?"

"Damn! What else can there be? Of course, Comrade Shen is pregnant!"

--

At this time, Shen Weiwei didn't know that she was "pregnant", and she was walking up the mountain with a basket.

After Cheng Yan heard that Xiao An was poisoned by eating wild fruits, he thought of taking the two children to the mountain to teach them what they can eat and what they can't eat.