The military area is more relaxed about the use of cars. In addition to taking family members with you to the city, you can even pick up people at the train station sometimes, as long as the car is free, you can use it to make a report.

After all, this place is too remote. If you go there by car, you will not be able to arrive in a day if you count the time of waiting for the car.

It wasn't until Shen Weiwei got into the car that he realized that today it was just the four of them, and Cheng Yan was driving.

Although I don't know when Cheng Yan learned to drive, but the skills are quite good, Shen Weiwei feels a little sleepy sitting on the chair and blowing the wind.

But it's only temporary, because not long after, after leaving the military area, the mountain road becomes very steep, Shen Weiwei is prone to motion sickness, feels the pain in his stomach, but can't sleep, so he can only close his eyes to suppress the pain in his heart Nausea.

She was uncomfortable, but the two carrot heads sitting behind were extremely excited.

They never went out, and the only time Cheng Yan took them on the train for several days was when he was transferred from the Southern Military Region.

But the train was crowded and noisy, all kinds of people gathered together, and the air was smelly, so it was not as comfortable as it is now.

Dafu is okay, he has a quiet personality, so he just leans against the window and looks at the scenery with his eyes wide open. Xiaoan is different, he is not only excited by himself, but also has a small mouth, and he brings Shen Weiwei in the front row. .

"Mother, what's the name of that tree?" Xiao An asked, pointing to a particularly tall tree by the side of the road.

Shen Weiwei: "Big tree."

"What about that tree?" He pointed to a short tree and asked.

Shen Weiwei: "Little tree."

"Where's that flower?"

Shen Weiwei glanced at it: "Little white flower."

"Then the one next to it is a big red flower?"

Shen Weiwei said without emotion: "Yes, Xiaoan is really smart ."

Xiaoan also thinks he is smart, he is very satisfied with himself, look, after only a few days of school, he has learned to infer other things from one instance!

He had already said that he and Dafu were born of the same mother, so it is impossible not to be smart!

Shen Weiwei was already dizzy, but he made her dizzy even more when he read it, and quickly took out the lunch box: "Are you hungry, can you eat something?"

After a day of school, the two children were already hungry, and they started to gobble up the lunch box After eating, Shen Weiwei was afraid that their hands would not be clean, so she asked them to wrap it in oiled paper and asked Cheng Yan if he wanted it.

Cheng Yan shook his head, just about to say that he didn't want to eat, but the next second, something stuffed into his mouth, he chewed a little, and a fragrant and spicy taste came from the tip of his tongue immediately.

Cheng Yan immediately sensed that something was wrong. Although he and Shen Weiwei both liked spicy food, the two children were still young and their stomachs were fragile, so Shen Weiwei always followed their taste at home and tried to make it as light as possible.

It has been a long time since I have eaten something so spicy. And just now he clearly saw from the corner of his eye that there were rice balls in the lunch box, but potato chips in his mouth.