They were bustling here, and in the yard not far away, when the tiger-headed lady saw this scene, she felt a sense of anger in her heart. She ran to throw off the quilt of the tiger's head, and shouted: " Still sleeping, look, now even the two children of the Cheng family are willing to go to school, how can you sleep?"

Hutou snatched back the quilt, and still lay firmly on the bed: "Why can't you fall asleep? Now, they will sleep in theirs, and I will sleep in mine. And Cheng Mingxi is an idiot, even if he went to school, he will be the last one in the exam. Cheng Mingchao's good grades are useless, and he can't beat me."

The tiger's head is open, what's the use of reading now, no matter how many books you read, don't you still have to farm?

Only the one who fights well is the real man.

He doesn't want to go to school!

"Sister, what Hutou said makes sense, just let him sleep!" The person who said this was Hutou's younger sister, Duan Yanxiang.

Hutou Niang thought about it too, not only didn't let Hutou go to school anymore, but also tucked the quilt for him, and then asked: "Have you bought the things I asked you to buy?"

Hutou Niang married Hutou When his father was a soldier, he actually looked down on being a soldier. He felt that he was away from home all day and his allowance was low. He was not as good as a farmer in the village with full work points.

But later, Hutou's father was promoted to company commander and qualified to serve in the army. Not only could the family live in a separate house, but the allowance also increased, so Hutou's mother changed her view.

She was living a happy life, and she wanted to get her sister to the military region, but her sister was prettier than her, and she had graduated from junior high school, so she had to find a battalion commander, so that in the future she would Can follow the light.

Duan Yanxiang just came here some time ago. As soon as she came, she inquired about the recruitment of teachers for the primary school in the military area.

Duan Yanxiang thinks she can do it. After all, she is a junior high school student. Although she was recommended by the village to enter junior high school, how many people are serious about studying now?

Parents send their children to school not to learn knowledge at all, but because they want someone to help take care of the children.

Such a job, even if she doesn't have a high degree of education, is completely fine.

And if you can become a teacher, have a serious job, and want to find someone with good conditions, wouldn't it be easier?

As soon as Hutou Niang found out that it was true, she asked Duan Yanxiang to ask Aunt He about the situation, but after asking several times, Aunt He was vague, saying that it was not her business, it depended on what the school said.

Aunt He was telling the truth, but Nai He completely changed the meaning when they heard it.

"I think it's better to give some gifts." Hutou Niang said, money can turn ghosts.

Duan Yanxiang also thought so, but where did she get the money? There is no way, in order to be able to follow suit in the future, Hutou Niang can only grit her teeth and dig out by herself.

About gift-giving, although everyone knows it well, it can't be put on the surface. Hutou Niang bought a cigarette and asked Duan Yanxiang to put it in the basket. Give her a cigarette.

Duan Yanxiang nodded: "Don't worry, sister, I'm ready."

It's still early, but it's safe to go now, after all, Aunt He is in the family association, and people often come to her to ask questions, when the time comes After being seen by others, this job opportunity will not be her turn.