The two were talking, and the movements of their hands were not slow. With the addition of two children, the basket was more than half full in a short while.

Shen Weiwei stood up: "Xiaojuan, I'll go in first to see if there are any bamboo shoots, and Dafu Xiaoan will come too."

Dafu stood up immediately after hearing this, Xiaoan was a little reluctant: "I'm almost done." Mother said, if he can fill his little basket, there will be two little red flowers, just enough for two meals a day He doesn't want to work any more.

Shen Weiwei said: "If you come here, I'll give you an extra one."

Xiao An: "Okay!"

There is such a good thing!

Then he definitely can't miss it!

The little butt twisted and stood up, even ran in front of Shen Weiwei, and said loudly: "Hurry up!"

As long as he can get the little red flower for free, his waist will not be sore and his legs will not hurt, and he will have unlimited motivation!

The bamboo forest has to go in for a while. The bamboo shoots here grow early, in mid-February. At this time, the bamboo forest is full of people. The bamboo shoots are delicious and delicious. Everyone wants to dig more.

Du Xiaojuan said that there were no more bamboo shoots here, and Shen Weiwei was wondering if she could pick up some leaks at first, but after looking around, she found that there were really none, only some bamboo shoots that had grown up and started to shed their skins remained.

This kind of bamboo shoots is not considered tender anymore, it definitely won't taste good, but this is what Shen Weiwei wants.

"Why don't you leave?" Xiao An asked with his head, did he arrive at the place?

He had a hunch that it was not that simple, otherwise Mother would definitely not have exchanged a little red flower with him.

Sure enough, the next second Shen Weiwei said with a smile: "Let's play a game?"

Game?

Xiao An suddenly became alert. Although he played games with his friends every day, why did he feel that the "game" Mother mentioned was unusual?

Not only him, but even Dafu felt that something was wrong and looked over suspiciously.

"It's very simple, two of you in a team, and I'll be in a team by myself. The contest is to pull out more bamboo shoots. Whoever pulls more bamboo shoots within the specified time will win." Shen Weiwei said.

Pulling bamboo shoots?

"Why compare this?" Xiao An was puzzled.

Why?

Of course it was because it was time to proceed to the second step of the "plan".

Shen Weiwei wants the two children to reconcile, but she also knows that the two little guys are more stubborn than the other, so she can only take it slowly.

Letting the two greet each other was just the first step, to get them used to each other. Now that it's almost done, you can do something else.

"How about this, as long as you win, I will agree to one condition for each of you."

Xiao An suddenly became interested: "Any condition is fine? Can you eat without the little red flower?"

He didn't want to call Brother Dafu, it was true too painful! He didn't want to work anymore, he was too tired to work every day, and he didn't even have time to go out to play.