"Weiwei?"

"Sister-in-law?!" Shen Weiwei was a little surprised, only the captain's office had a phone in their hometown, and if they wanted to make a call, they would usually call the captain first, and then the captain would notify the family members, causing trouble back and forth Really, why did my sister-in-law pick up the call today?

After hearing Shen Weiwei's voice, Aunt Shen burst into tears. Not only she, but also Brother Shen's voice was a little choked up. She asked Shen Weiwei some questions, and after making sure that she was fine, she felt relieved.

"Sister-in-law, have you been waiting at the captain's house today?" Otherwise, you wouldn't answer the phone so soon.

"Yes, Cheng Yan said yesterday that you might call today. Both your brother and I want to talk to you earlier, and we'll come right after breakfast!" Mrs. Shen said with a smile.

Shen Weiwei didn't expect Cheng Yan to have foreseen this incident, she was a little surprised, but more happy.

There is a time request for calling here. No matter how much she has to say, Mrs. Shen can only speak concisely. When the time is almost up, she said: "I will go to the village to collect some chickens and ducks in the past few days. When the time comes, I will dry them for you." You send it over, you just woke up, you must eat something nutritious."

There is a big age gap between Shen Weiwei and Big Brother Shen, and when Big Sister Shen first came in, she was still a baby, and then Shen's parents passed away one after another due to accidents, It can be said that Shen Weiwei was brought up by Mrs. Shen alone, and Mrs. Shen treated her better than her own children.

Knowing that her sister-in-law was worried about herself, Shen Weiwei didn't refuse, but agreed with a smile, thinking about sending some things from the military area back to her hometown in the future.

Sure enough, Mrs. Shen was even happier, and after telling her to pay attention to her health, she hung up the phone.

--

After leaving the office building, he went to the military hospital again. Doctor Zhou happened to be there. He thought that Shen Weiwei had come for a review. The two children pushed over.

"Doctor Zhou, this is my son. They are not in good health. Please take a look."

Du Xiaojuan on the side was a little puzzled, not understanding why Shen Weiwei still brought the child to the hospital. Obviously Dafu Xiaoan didn't seem sick ah?

But soon, she saw Dr. Zhou frowning after the examination, and said in a deep voice, "What's going on? Both of them are seriously malnourished."

Malnutrition?

Du Xiaojuan was surprised, even if she had no children, she knew how serious the problem was.

But how could it be malnourished? Obviously, the head of the regiment's mother is very kind to the two grandchildren.

Although Shen Weiwei had already guessed that this would be the case, she still couldn't help being a little angry. She asked, "Dr. Zhou, do they need to take medicine?"

Doctors are parents, especially old doctors like Dr. Zhou. , You especially can't see the child suffering, but he also knows that Shen Weiwei just woke up, these have nothing to do with her, probably some adult in the family doesn't care about taking care of the child, these are related to family affairs, it's inconvenient for him to ask more.

"There is no need to take medicine, but I can prescribe some warming and tonic traditional Chinese medicine. You put it in soup and give them to drink, and you can restore your body as soon as possible." "Okay." Shen nodded slightly, thought for a while and asked again, " Is there any medicine that is good for the eyes?"