If this is an adult, just sit down and chat with each other, but Dafu and Xiaoan are still children, and the conflicts have accumulated for so long, it is straight talk that doesn't make sense, and you can't listen to the truth. If you force persuasion, you may not speak. quarreled.

Then you can only take it slowly and let them communicate first. After they get used to it, maybe they don't need to do anything else, and they will be reconciled.

So after finishing her work this afternoon, Shen Weiwei went to the room to draw a form. She pointed to the words on the form and asked Xiao An: "Do you know?" Xiao An said confidently, "I don't know."

Shen Weiwei: "... "

I knew that he didn't like studying and skipped classes all day long, but I didn't expect that he had been studying for more than half a year, and he didn't even know his own name.

Forget it, she is not angry, and things have to be resolved one by one.

"This is your name. As long as you call Dafu brother, mother will draw a little red flower on it, so that you can eat meat." Xiao An pouted, and her little black face was all wrinkled together.

He didn't want to call Brother Dafu, especially not.

He swore a long time ago that he would never talk to Dafu again, so whether he was bullied by other children or scolded by Xiao Juhua, he would never ask Dafu for help.

But it's different now, what's in front of him now is meat!

Beatings can be tolerated and scolded, but meat must be eaten!

Xiao An was extremely entangled in his heart, and finally closed his eyes tightly, and shouted into the air: "Brother!"

As long as he closes his eyes, then he has not violated his oath or betrayed the organization!

This is his last stubbornness!

Dafu on the side didn't speak, but his little brows slightly relaxed. Although he didn't like this younger brother, he was quite satisfied to see him deflated.

Shen Weiwei knew that this matter had to be taken slowly, so she didn't force him, she took out a pen and drew a small red flower on the form, "Okay, you can eat."

Xiao An couldn't wait to eat, he didn't read After reading the book, I don't know how to describe it, but I feel that this meat is so delicious that he is about to cry.

After gulping down several pieces of meat, he realized something was wrong when he recovered.

"Why am I the only one with a watch?" Why doesn't Dafu have one?

Shen Weiwei took out another piece of paper from behind: "Dafu also has it."

"Why does he have two little red flowers!" Xiao An's eyes widened, feeling that she had been deceived.

Dafu didn't call him just now!

"Because Dafu helped mother today, not only did grandma not let grandma take away the iron box, but also helped mother with work in the afternoon, so I want to reward two flowers." Shen Wei said with a smile.

As soon as these words came out, Dafu on the side was a little surprised.

He didn't expect that his mother not only didn't forget what he did, but also quietly wrote it down.

This feeling is very novel, he used to help the family with things, but dad never praised him. Later, when grandma came, she was even more wary of him, forbidding him to do housework, fearing that he would steal food, but instead forced him to do rough work such as sweeping the floor and washing clothes.