The last one died tragically, and the other went to jail. Faced with this ending, all the readers applauded, and some said: "Although these two villains deserve what they deserve, the most hateful thing is their cannon fodder parents. It is because they didn't educate their children well that the hero and heroine suffered so much." How wronged."

Seeing this, the cannon fodder Shen Weiwei was shocked. She wanted to say it was impossible, her two children could not have ended up like this, but when the system told her what had happened during the four years she was in a coma, Shen A layer of cold sweat broke out behind Wei Wei.

Because what happened in the past four years is exactly the same as the plot of the original book!

Cheng Yan was busy with military affairs; Xiao Juhua came to the military area and treated the child harshly; the relationship between the two children deteriorated; the relationship with Cheng Yan also began to deteriorate... Step by step, the incidents began to overlap, as if the family would be reconciled in the next step. Same as the original, becoming fragmented and falling apart. no! Absolutely not!

What kind of bullshit plot, what kind of cannon fodder villain, no matter what, she can't let the tragedy repeat itself.

Not only must the two children be brought up, but Cheng Yan also needs to live a good life. Their family can only get better and better, and it must not become the miserable ending in the original book!

Shen Weiwei became angrier as she thought about it, she slammed the table, and just wanted to curse, but found that the scenery in front of her eyes changed suddenly, the yellowed walls, the old quilt...

She blinked, and she wore it back so quickly ?

Before she could react, the nurse's shout came from her ear, and then the doctor came and performed various examinations on her.

Because she wasn't really in a coma, there was nothing wrong with Shen Weiwei's body at all. Not only was she not weak, but she became refreshed because of the systematic help.

But she couldn't be happy, her mind was full of the tragedy of the two children. After adapting to the environment in front of her, she immediately began to think about how to solve the current predicament, and she didn't even hear the doctor speak.

Until the sound of hurried footsteps came, Shen Weiwei felt something. When she looked up, she saw a figure in military uniform.

Cheng Yan?

Shen slightly squinted his eyes, looking at the tall man in front of him.

In four years, no matter who it is, a lot of changes will happen.

Cheng Yan became darker and stronger a lot. Although his appearance didn't change much, the aura on his body was completely different from before. Even standing quietly, he felt particularly oppressive. He doesn't like to laugh, Shen Weiwei didn't dare to admit it at first.

Until the next second, she saw the little mole next to his ear, and she was sure of it immediately.

"Cheng Yan!" It wasn't long after knowing the plot of the original book, and now Shen Weiwei was still suffocating a lot of gas, so she wanted to teach him a lesson and ask him why he didn't take good care of his body, why didn't he educate his son well... ...But before he could speak, he was suddenly hugged tightly by the person in front of him.

It was really tight, Shen Weiwei suddenly thought of the day she just got married, according to the customs of their hometown, when lesbians get married, they have to be carried out by gay men, saying that only in this way will they be happy in the future.