Now it turns out that he is not divorced?

"...Then, what about his partner?" This sentence asked everyone's doubts.

Could it be that you didn't come over in your hometown?

This is impossible, Cheng Yan is the head of the regiment, and he already has the qualifications for his family members to accompany the army, and his two children have come, so how could he let the object stay in his hometown alone without bringing him over.

Brigadier Zhang sighed and said, "His partner is in a military hospital, and he's in a coma..."

What he said was a bit unclear, but the people living here are all smart people, and he soon realized that there was something hidden in his words , Hurry to the military hospital to inquire.

After some inquiries, I found out that Cheng Yan really has a partner, Shen Weiwei, a lesbian from the countryside, and she is not in a normal coma, she has become a vegetable.

Everyone is no stranger to the word "vegetative", isn't it similar to the "living dead" sung in the playbook? After asking again, it is found that Shen Weiwei has been in a coma for more than four years, but after so many years, There has never been another woman around Cheng Yan.

It's not that no one wanted to introduce him to a partner. When he was in the old military area, there were some people who asked Cheng Yan whether he wanted to get a divorce and remarry. After all, Shen Weiwei had been in a coma for so long, and no one could tell if she would wake up. Cheng Yan is so young and has two children, there is no need to spend her whole life on her.

But Cheng Yan refused, and directly stated that he would guard his wife, would not divorce, and would not find a stepmother for the child.

After inquiring about these things, the people who were only thinking about marrying Cheng Yan stopped talking. It's not that they stopped thinking, but that Cheng Yan is a soldier, and he and Shen Weiwei are married in the army. If you just blindly instigate him to divorce, then It is to destroy the military marriage, which is a serious crime!

So even if they couldn't see it, they couldn't say much, let alone introduce him to someone at this time.

"There are really people who are willing to guard their daughter-in-law these days and not get a divorce for so many years?" Someone asked puzzled.

Not only her, but basically everyone does not believe that Cheng Yan can really guard Shen Weiwei for a lifetime, which sounds very unrealistic.

"It is estimated that the time is still short, and it can still be held. In a few years, you can see if Captain Cheng will change his mind."

"I think Captain Cheng definitely wants to get a divorce, but he doesn't dare to leave because he is afraid of any bad influence." "

I think so too. Cheng Yan is now the head of the regiment. It's nothing, the gap between the two is too big."

"His wife doesn't have any skills at first sight, otherwise she wouldn't be able to teach the two children like that."

Although everyone temporarily gave up the idea of ​​marrying Cheng Yan, but Cheng Yan's family affairs are so interesting, it's much more exciting than whoever is arguing with whom, and that's why these days, no matter where they go, everyone is talking about it.

YouQi had dropped the temperature today, so he sat in the room, lit a fire, and chatted enthusiastically around the fire.

Everyone was talking vigorously, when suddenly someone ran in and said loudly: "You don't know, Mr. Cheng's lover, woke up!!" "What? Woke up?!"

70: After The Cannon Fodder Mother Waking Upजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें