88

Chapter 88: Competing for Favors

Because of the decision of the two fathers, the sugar candy who was rushed to the small bedroom was very opinionated.

His white and tender little arms tightly wrapped around Guan Yu's neck, his face arched in his father's arms, and he hummed: "Sugar Candy doesn't want to be alone..." After

speaking, he looked up at Tang Shaoan again, and his tone was pitiful: "Big dad, I don't want to sleep alone..."

Tang Shaoan lowered his eyes and hardened his heart: " Sugar Candy will also sleep on its own in the future, and now I have to exercise.

The little baby pouted: "But I can't bear my father, I want to be with my father all the time." Tears

quickly condensed in his eye sockets, and the thick eyelashes like black feathers were wet, moving up and down, and two crystal clear water droplets fell down.

"Dad doesn't leave," Guan Yu's heart soured, glared at Tang Shaoan, and rubbed his son's little golden retriever instead, "Even if you sleep separately, as long as Sugar Candy calls Dad, Dad will appear."

"Really?"

"Really."

The baby sniffled, nestled back into Daddy's arms, tugged on his sleeves, and said, "Then Daddy wants to be with Sugar Candy all the time."

Guan Yu naturally promised again and again, but Tang Shaoan's face turned black into coal.

Forget it, don't count with your son. In the evening, the pass is his.

But sticky tooth candy does not keep his promise, and pesters Guan Yu to tell him stories after taking a bath at night. Looking at the baby's angelic sleeping face under the warm light, Tang Shao felt a strong sense of happiness in his peace of mind, but as soon as he saw the little meat hand holding Guan Yu's finger, he was so jealous that his teeth were sore.

The son and Guan Yu have always been together, what should he do when the old attack is old? Now the father and son look like you and my nong, he seems to be an outsider who intervenes in the two.

He wanted to gently break his son's hand, but was held down by Guan Yu.

"He just slept soundly, you go back to the room first, I'll go back to sleep later."

After being pushed out of the door by Guan Yu's words, Tang Shaoan lay alone on the big bed for three hours, and finally waited for Guan Yu at one o'clock in the morning.

Admiral Tang, who was about to turn into a wolf, labeled his big treasure, but was pushed back by Guan Yu.

"It's too late, I'm so tired, go to bed early." Guan Yu gave him a perfunctory kiss on the face, fell on the pillow and fell asleep.

In the pitch black, Tang Shaoan quietly put his arm on Guan Yu's thin waist, and his eyes shone.

It can't go on like this.

Early the next morning, Tang Yaohan, who opened his eyes in a daze, saw Big Daddy's handsome face with deep facial features.

"Awake, son?" Admiral Tang's smile was full of fatherly love.

"Big Daddy early," Sugar Candy called out grimly, rubbing her eyes and asking, "What about Daddy?"

Tang Shaoan nodded his cheeks: "Dad is busy, is it okay for Big Daddy to accompany you today?"

The little baby was stunned, then nodded, dressed herself and stood on the small bench in the bathroom, holding up the smart toothbrush and starting to brush her teeth.