57

Chapter 57: Lanloster

The tomato man's wish can be fulfilled with a homemade little suit and a little hair wax.

Guan Yu ordered black, white and dark blue fabrics on the official website, and then took the sugar candy to the bathroom to take a bath.

When the little baby came out with a fragrant wash, the delivery robot also sent the fabric for the small suit.

Guan Yu found an e-book "Elegant Gentleman's Dress Plate Making Technology" from the Star Network, and began to make a suit step by step with the drawings and steps.

Blazers, trousers, shirts, ties... Small clothes were placed on the big dining table, and the hair wax that had been in the house was ready, but the tomato man did not come.

Guan Yu was confused.

Could it be that the tomato villain has other requirements that he did not discover?

He read the unlocking conditions again, wondering if there were missing leather shoes, and folded two pairs of small paper shoes with the brown cardboard that Sugar Candy usually draws, and placed them next to his suit suit.

Twenty minutes later, the little tomato man still hadn't come.

Tang Shaoan saw Guan Yu buying fabrics to make clothes, so he thought of the strawberry villain who wanted to wear a fairy dress, so he did not exit the interconnection program and kept paying attention.

By the time he arrived from the hovering warship to the large conference room of Barracks No. 1868, Guan Yu still hadn't ushered in the villain.

"Mr. Guan, what difficulties have you encountered? I can help you out.

Guan Yu looked at the small suit on the table with a dejected expression, and when he heard this, he turned his head to look at the robot Doudou, and a red light flashed in the other party's glow screen.

Guan Yu said the unlocking conditions without hope, and asked, "Doesn't it just want to wear a suit and touch the wax?" I can't think of any other explanation. "It

doesn't have to be it either."

Guan Yu was stunned: "What do you mean?"

"The one who wears a suit and touches the wax, it could also be you, Sugar Candy and me."

Guan Yu's eyes instantly lit up: "Why didn't I expect this?" Beanie, you are amazing! The

corner of Tang Shaoan's mouth ticked without a trace, and his gaze turned to the orderly who brought him coffee, and nodded slightly.

The orderly was a boy who had just come of age, and immediately excitedly gave General Tang a standard military salute.

The admiral not only nodded but also smiled, he must have thought that he served coffee well! The next appreciated self will rise from the orderly step by step, and soon he will be able to lead the army like Colonel Lamb!

Guan Yu on the Drew Star pulled Sugar Candy upstairs to the bedroom to change suits, and when the father and son both put on black suits and returned to the living room on the second floor, there was finally a knock on the door downstairs.

Guan Yu's eyes bent and held the sugar candy down to open the door, and he saw the tomato villain standing at the door.

The tomato villain was not yet ripe, and when he saw the father and son in suits, he couldn't take his eyes off, and rushed over while screaming: "Aaaaa How handsome!

Guan Yu looked at the little tomato man hanging from the suit trouser tube, and closed the door with a black line.

The tomato villain grabbed his trouser leg tightly, raised his head up and looked obsessively, and after being grabbed and put on the living room dining table, he simply sat on the spot with his hands on his cheeks, and muttered: "It's too hard to choose..."