66

Chapter 66: Public Opinion Suppression

Ou Shanren's hands trembled slightly, his face was full of excitement, and he seemed to have expected the glory ahead.

He didn't want to delay time, got up and said that he would ask Hongbangxing to ask a group of friends and give Guan Yu an answer as soon as possible.

Guan Yu sent him away, and when he returned to the second floor, he found Tang Shaoan walking down with sugar candy, his face extremely solemn.

"Look at the Star Network News."

Guan Yu chuckled in his heart, and after opening the star network, he was surprised to find that the news that he was going to confront Galaxy Company in court the day after tomorrow had been exposed by major media websites.

The caliber of all the news media is not the same, but most of them are quite interested in the sudden appearance of the "cub planet farm" online mall in the empire, briefly introducing the special fruits and vegetables and agricultural products in the farm, and questioning the genetic technology behind it.

One report reads: "

It is well known that a new genetic technology in use requires decades of careful testing to rule out possible harm to the human body. According to the reporter's investigation, the "Cub Planet Farm" online farm has not filed its genetic technology with the imperial government, nor has it submitted any animal experiments and human experimental results, and its safety is worrying.

The reporter was fortunate enough to buy the first batch of fruits and vegetables sold in the online mall, tried to grow potatoes according to the correct cultivation method, and found that the potatoes could not germinate.

What will happen to the human body if vegetables and fruits that cannot germinate and grow after genetic modification? Perhaps this is a question that every imperial people should ponder.

】 This remark sounded and reasonable, but Guan Yu was so angry that he couldn't help but scold a shit in his heart.

His fruits and vegetables were not originally grown by genetic technology, and the inability to germinate was deliberately manipulated by his consciousness, not that there were problems with the quality and safety of the fruits and vegetables themselves.

But this unfounded news seems to be neutral, but it leads the reader's thinking to the perspective of genetic modification everywhere, and forcibly buckles him to a pot.

Nine times out of ten, this despicable method is done by the Galaxy Company.

Guan Yu hurriedly boarded the online mall, and sure enough, he found that a lot of return information for orders had appeared in the background, and the sales that had been steadily increasing since the morning had also slowed down.

Although despicable, this trick of Galaxy Company is really fast and accurate.

Guan Yu didn't have to think about it, and immediately sent an email to the lawyer lady, explaining the situation and asking if he could respond positively and whether there would be any legal consequences.

He knows that public opinion and the law are not completely isolated, and that the two are bound to affect each other. At this time, he must be very cautious in every step, and must not send any handle to the Galaxy Company.

The other party replied with a line: [Since those are fake, what is there to reply?] It would be nice to sue directly for defamation and insult.

Guan Yu was suddenly happy.

It seems that this lawyer who has never met before is stronger than him.

Tang Shaoan approached holding the sugar candy, saw the black words on the virtual screen, and looked helpless: "I guessed that she would react this way." But she can definitely help you win the case.