79

Chapter 79: Sudden Attack

Tang Shaoan's ear roots were slightly red, and his expression was calm: "Guan Guan is a little cold, take medicine and rest."

"Are you all right?"

"It should be fine after taking the medicine."

"Mr. Guan has worked hard, we will do things well!"

......

......

Several tall and strong men expressed concern one after another, but Zhu Yuan's face was black and red, and he stood up: "Don't say anything, don't say anything, everyone hurry out to do things!" Sister

Liu finally left, her gaze swirled around Tang Shaoan's face, and she caught a glimpse of a faint bruise at the corner of his mouth, and said with a thin face: "What did you do to Xiao Guan?" The

injuries on Tang Yiyi's face were clearly beaten by someone. She thought about it only because Yu would beat him, Tang Yiyi had never appeared in the past few days, and today it became Guan Yu who did not appear...

"I warn you, don't try to bully Xiao Guan, my sister Liu will be the first to not agree!" After speaking, Sister Liu asked Sugar Candy: "How is your father?"

"Much better, Grandma!" Candy has a circle of milk stains on his mouth, and his smile is very sweet.

Xiao Guan should not have suffered a loss, and I will take a look at it later at noon, it is not good to rush directly at this time.

Sister Liu snorted and left.

Tang Shao's safety cheng looked confused, and after carrying the dinner plate upstairs, Guan Yuxiao fell on the bed.

"Hahaha... Ha, Sister Liu always thought you were a scumbag, abandoned me and Sugar Candy, saw that I was developed and ran back to post it.

He wanted to tell Tang Shaoan not to mind, but unexpectedly, the other party's eyes were dark, his lips were pursed, and he looked like he was thinking about it occasionally.

The smile on Guan Yu's face faded.

"Are you angry?"

Tang Shaoan sat on the edge of the bed, hugged Guan Yu into his arms, kissed the top of his hair softly, and said in a muffled voice: "I'm angry with myself." I should have come to you earlier.

If he was by his side, Guan Yu would not be framed by his uncle, let alone driven to Drew. He can also discover Guan Yu's good earlier, and take care of him and Sugar Candy.

Guan Yu hugged him quietly, with mixed tastes in his heart.

Tang Shaoan didn't know, but Guan Yu was clear in his heart. He was not the original owner of this body, and if Tang Shaoan knew the original owner in advance, he was afraid that he would immediately discover the flaw.

Everything is just a coincidence, the original owner did not avoid Tang Shaoan, Tang Shaoan found the original owner early, or he was not reborn interstellar, but if there is a slight variable in the development of things, the two of them cannot be together.

Guan Yu has always lived wantonly, unwilling to turn the horns and mediocre people to disturb himself, raised his head to meet Tang Shaoan's lips, as if to comfort the other party, and he was explaining himself:

"There are not so many possibilities in this world, just live well in this moment."

Guan Yu's eyes were firm, full of deep love, shining like the brightest star in the dark.