84

Chapter 84: A Heavy Blow

The messenger sent to the milk tea star quickly replied, saying that the owner of the planet was willing to form an alliance with the Guan family army and conduct trade and commerce.

This is a delaying measure that Guan Yu and Tang Shaoan came up with. Milk tea star burning, killing and looting is evil, and should pay the corresponding price. However, with the current strength of the Guan Family Army, it was difficult to rule two planets at the same time, and the plan to attack the Milk Tea Star was temporarily stranded.

Milk tea stars are not short of money all over the world, and as soon as Aquamarine's fruits and vegetables were launched, they were snapped up by milk tea stars who love food. Guan Yu changed to the local currency, bought the milk tea star government transport ships, metal raw materials, etc. and transported them back to Aquamarine Star.

People around the world are working hard to grow fruits and vegetables, and the food production line developed by Professor Brian has continuously turned ingredients into easy-to-store and delicious potato chips, dried sweet potatoes, chili paste, soy sauce, green onion, ginger and garlic powder, etc.

When Guan Yu and Tang Shaoan were busy with the construction of the small galaxy, the empire was already in turmoil.

Tang Shaoan, the most honest general of the empire, suddenly defected, and the impression of the people who were full of good feelings for him changed greatly, insulting him on the Star Network, and even the message board of Guan Yu and the 'Cub Planet Farm' website were not exempt from it, and he was scolded to the point of blood.

The empress asked the military court to severely punish Tang Shao'an and his accomplice Guan Yu for the crime of military treason, and took the opportunity to rectify the army, expelled all of Tang Shaoan's cronies from important posts, and asked them to be investigated by the court.

Some officers, who had long been jealous of Tang Shaoan, fell into the trap and gave perjury to the court. However, Tang Shaoan's subordinates all bit to death, firmly believing that Tang Shaoan was not that kind of person, and jointly wrote a letter demanding that the military court investigate truthfully.

Tang Shaoan's supporters encountered many dangers, and the prince all silently protected them and turned them into his subordinates, without revealing a trace of Tang Guan's two winds.

They are already at the end of their life, they can no longer withstand any changes, he has to protect these two men, and he needs to become stronger to defeat the queen in the final battle.

He still taoguang and cultivated obscurity, deliberately pretending that he was no longer different from the imperial throne and only focused on the study of technology, but he had the courage to actively speak out on major events such as people's livelihood and charity, winning the goodwill of many imperial people, while secretly collecting clues related to human experiments.

He discovered the apparent separation between the queen and the second prince, cleverly exposed the contradictory information that the queen and the second prince were involved in separately, and deliberately guided the mother and son to compete in secret.

Those information is not direct evidence, saying that the ugly point is just chasing the wind, but the stupid second prince panicked, the disaster led to the empress, and a lot of her black history was exposed, and the empress was not willing to damage her image, and used more of the second prince's black material to cover her □□.

The two of them did not put the crown prince in their eyes, fighting fiercely, and the people of the empire gradually became disappointed with them, but instead hoped that the benevolent and virtuous prince with outstanding ability could inherit the throne and make the empire stronger.