74

Chapter 74: Captain of the Planet Sphere

Guan Yu was so nervous that a thin layer of sweat appeared on his forehead, but he quietly tried to hide it: "Sugar Candy is too excited to see the new toy, nothing happened." Tang

Shaoan raised his eyebrows and blinked at the few that Sugar Candy was holding in his hand to play. The puppet villain nodded and said, "It's okay, I'll go back to the room first."

After

turning around, he curled the corners of his mouth, raised his feet and walked outside the room, but unexpectedly Sugar Candy suddenly spoke.

"Dad, did the new villain come last night? How did I not see.

The baby tilted his head with a puzzled look, and Tang Shaoan's tall figure was in place.

Guan Yu's eyes were dark, and his throat was astringent and he laughed dryly: "Hahaha yes, Dad bought it yesterday and secretly hid it." Seeing

that Tang Shaoan didn't stay any longer and finally walked out of the room, Guan Yu let out a long sigh and hurriedly closed the bedroom door.

It was he who was careless. Previously, there were only him, Sugar Candy and the robot Doudou in the family, and he never shy away from the topic of vegetable and fruit villains.

But now it's different, Tang Shaoan has appeared at home, and the helpers will come in to rest from time to time, and the little baby Wan repeatedly accidentally says something, and it will definitely show his horse's feet.

He will be dressed in tender yellow. The sugar candy in the colored pajamas hugged into his arms, and said bitterly: "The villain is the secret of sugar candy and daddy, don't tell anyone, okay?" Sugar

Candy blinked his big glass-like eyes, nodded his head in understanding, and asked suspiciously: "Can't Big Daddy say it too?"

But he really wants to talk to Big Daddy, when Big Daddy will definitely discover many new ways to play with little people like a mecha toy.

Guan Yu bit his lower lip lightly and said, "Not yet." He

didn't know Tang Shaoan enough yet, and he couldn't fully confirm his intentions, and now was not the time to tell the other party.

Sugar Baby deflated his mouth in disappointment and muttered, "Okay, don't say that sugar candy."

But the 2-year-old Sugar Candy's understanding of "not saying" is to cover his mouth fiercely at the dinner table.

Tang Shaoan put a spoonful of tomato scrambled eggs into the kitten bowl, rubbed his son's head, and looked gentle: "Eat, cover your mouth and do something."

"Hmm!" Sugar Candy shook his little head into a rattle, lowered a hand and pointed straight at Dad across the table.

Tang Shaoan: ??

Guan Yu:!!

The corner of Guan Yu's mouth twitched, and he quickly took the cup and took a sip, but he was choked by the milk, covering his mouth and coughing red.

Tang Shaoan hurriedly got up to help him smooth his back, his handsome and hard face couldn't help but bloom a smile behind Guan Yu, and quickly cleared his throat and asked with concern: "Don't worry, cough slowly."

Guan Yu coughed so that his throat hurt, his head was dizzy, and there was only one thought in his mind:

It was he who was wrong, it was better to rely on others than to rely on himself, and his own son was also unreliable.