50

Chapter 50: Warm Touch

"Mr. Guan," Christine's voice was calm on the phone, "my family only allows us to start a sole proprietorship, and I can't do what you ask."

Then my brain won't allow me to sell my fruits and vegetables so cheaply.

Guan Yu secretly mocked in his heart, and still replied politely: "Ms. Christine, if this is the case, then I can only regret to say that we have no fate to cooperate."

"Why don't you ask your boss?" Christine's voice was not annoyed at all, but with composure, "If he knew my identity, he might change his mind."

Guan Yu felt a little ridiculous, and followed her words and asked, "Forgive me, what is your identity?"

"My grandfather was Duke Edward, and I am his only granddaughter." Christine's tone carried the pride of the superior, and he emphasized, "My father passed away this year, and I will inherit my grandfather's title in his place." Dukes

are the highest ranking nobles in the empire, with no more than 20 people holding dukedoms in the empire, and no more than 200 people holding titles such as earl and baron.

Many people are proud of their relationship with the nobility, and even some entrepreneurs do not hesitate to spend a lot of financial and material resources just to be taken seriously by the nobles.

After all, it is a small group of people who are closest to imperial power, and they also have a status and power that ordinary people cannot imagine.

But Guan Yu's reaction was not as Christine expected, he let out a "hmm" and said lightly: "After my boss knows your identity, he will still refuse your cooperation conditions."

Christine was stunned, and the reaction in her heart blurted out: "Why?" She

has many companies under her command, and all the partners are respectful after learning her identity, and they never refuse her requests, why would Guan Yu and his boss disagree?

"We are all businessmen, and all that we consider is whether there is commercial value. Your status is very noble, but for us, the value of your status is not enough for us to give up our shareholding; On the contrary, our fruits and vegetables are the only one in the interstellar, and we have absolute competitiveness.

Guan Yu smiled lightly and asked, "Do you still need to ask why?"

The call fell into a brief silence, and Guan Yu waited patiently for the other party.

Christine felt hot on her face, Guan Yu's such direct remarks made her a little annoyed, but a voice in her heart faintly told her: Guan Yu was right.

The whole interstellar can no longer find such unique potatoes, strawberries and other vegetables and fruits, and Guan Yu does have the capital to ask for. The recipes of the side food are all available on the star network, and the factory's production machine is also very well developed, if she does not cooperate with Guan Yu this time, the other party will quickly find new collaborators and make a lot of money using the side food.

She is the one who has no choice.

Christine is a person who can see the situation, and instead of insisting on the so-called self-esteem, she calmly said: "I apologize to you for my faux pas." I can accept the conditions you put forward, but we will discuss the shareholding structure again. The

interests she should fight for, she will still press step by step.

Guan Yu raised his eyebrows. He had thought that Christine would be angry or hang up the phone, but he did not expect her to apologize to him. It seems that she is not an unreasonable person, it is very likely that she was coaxed, so she will not hesitate to make the previous move.