58

Chapter 58: The Two Meet

As soon as the door opened, Lancelot poured Guan Yu into his arms from the arms of the two robots.

He was about the same height as Guan Yu, but his body was much weaker, as if he had no bones, he climbed Guan Yu's shoulders softly, a pair of peach blossom eyes were hazy and confused, and he called softly: "Mr.

Guan..." A subtle discomfort rose in Guan Yu's heart, but in his arms was a patient, and he raised his hands and carried him directly to the sofa on the second floor, and poured him a cup of soy milk.

Seeing that he finished drinking soy milk little by little, Guan Yu pulled a chair and sat down, and asked him: "Are you okay?" Do you want to call a doctor?

His face turned pale, and he replied weakly: "No need, I'll just slow down for a while, I'm sorry to trouble you."

Guan Yu shook his head unmindedly and instructed him: "Remember to eat breakfast, if you feel uncomfortable, tell us in time, I will always have food and water here." Guan

Yu never eats harsh helpers in this regard, after all, only when he is full can he have the strength to work.

"Thank you, Mr. Guan." Lancelot raised the corners of his lips weakly, and his eyes were full of emotion: "You are such a good person."

Guan Yu smiled and let Doudou continue to observe him, and he went to the dining table with Sugar Candy and Corgi in his arms.

Sugar Candy looked at the picture book intently, and from time to time he rubbed his hairy head with his little meat hand. There were outsiders present, Guan Yu was not convenient to contact Mr. T again, so he simply sent an email to explain the situation, and asked about the progress of the online mall.

Mr. T replied quickly:

[It's good if people are okay. The online store will be launched as scheduled, and you and Christine will be provided with permission to enter relevant product information before going online.

The corners of

Guan Yu's mouth raised, and after replying to know, he told Christine and Shi Fei about the situation, and asked them to prepare corresponding product pictures and text descriptions.

When he was typing quickly on the virtual keyboard, Lanroster, who was lying on the sofa, suddenly spoke: "Mr. Guan, you seem to be very busy, is there anything I can help with?"

"It's okay, I'll send an email." Guan Yu took the time to reply, and the action of tapping the keyboard did not stop.

Lancelot answered "yes" and stopped talking, and after ten minutes he struggled to sit up from the sofa, folded the blanket he was wearing and stood up.

He took a few steps forward: "Mr. Guan, I feel much better, go back to work first."

"Good," Guan Yu reflexively withdrew the virtual keyboard, "You pay attention to it, and come back to rest if you are not comfortable." Beanie sends Lancelot out.

Guan Yu did not take this little episode to heart, but that afternoon, Lancelot knocked on Guan Yu's door again.

His whole face was red, and he spoke as if he was breathing fire: "Mr. Guan, I seem to be suffering from heat stroke." After speaking, he kept fanning the wind with his palm.

"It seems to be a little, come in and drink some ice water to slow down." Guan Yu called him in, poured ice water for him, and continued to go about his own business.

"I seem to be causing you trouble all the time," Lancelot's tone sank, as if frustrated, "If only I could help you more."

Guan Yu came back to his senses from the official store's product page and chuckled: "Your body is really a little weak, just exercise more in the future." Lancelot