16

Chapter 16: Offending the "Great Immortal"

Take 20 embarrassing photos of potatoes? Does this purple cabbage have something to do with potatoes?

Guan Yu wanted to ask what was going on with the potato villain, but it had become a doll at this time, and he couldn't answer Guan Yu's question.

After unlocking the purple cabbage, you can learn the skill of growing it, and Guan Yu, who wants to farm and make money, silently recited "Daxian I am rude" to the potato villain, and prepared to take a photo.

The potato figure is a very small model doll, with the posture of hands folded fixed, not very good for modeling. Guan Yu had a relationship with potatoes, and at first wanted to save some face for it, so he set up a less embarrassing scene:

a small white basin filled with clear water, and a few emerald green potato leaves floating above. The little potato doll cross-legged with hands folded, standing on the leaves and shaking, the top of the smooth head looks oily because of the reflection.

Guan Yu took a closer photo, and then asked the purple card with autonomous consciousness in his heart: Is this okay?

The purple card remained motionless indifferently.

Guan Yu took another angle from the top of the potato villain's head, and a large brown-yellow bald head was particularly conspicuous in the photo.

Guan Yu: That's always okay, right?

Purple card: Indifference.

Guan Yu: ...

Didn't bald taunts on a man enough? How much hatred do you have?

Sugar Candy, kneeling on his knees in a chair, knows that Dad is taking pictures of the little potato, but does not understand why he let it sit on the green leaves in the basin of water. He saw the clear and bright water in the basin, and quietly stretched out his little finger and clicked it.

Cool wet. Wet, so fun!

The little baby's eyes were bent into two crescents, and the tips of milky white teeth were exposed in the pink little mouth, and then he scratched the water with his finger. Unexpectedly, the finger accidentally hooked a potato leaf, and the water in the basin suddenly rippled, and the potato villain who was originally sitting peacefully on the leaf "meditating" fell unsteadily.

Poof! The potato villain fell into the water.

The purple card in Guan Yu's mind immediately shook.

This is...... Like? Guan Yu's spirit flashed, and he immediately used his wisdom brain to photograph the potato villain who was soaked in water.

The potato villain in the photo is lying quietly at the bottom of the basin, sesame eyes looking at the sky blankly, and the curve of the corner of the black line's mouth seems to have a trace of bitterness.

The purple card shook even harder.

The little purple cabbage card is finally satisfied!

Guan Yu breathed a sigh of relief, only to find that his head was sweaty and his back was wet. He didn't care to wipe his sweat and quickly fished out the potato villain from the basin, apologizing again and again in his heart.

Sugar Candy knew that he accidentally hurt the potato villain, took the initiative to take a tissue to carefully help it dry the water stains on its body, and the little golden eyebrows were twisted into a ball and asked Guan Yu worriedly: "Dad, will the potato villain die?"

"No," Guan Yu rubbed the baby's little head and soothed softly, "Isn't it okay now?"

After

drying the water on his body, the potato man standing on the table finally regained his radiance, and his smile seemed to be refreshing and bright.