1

Chapter 1: Rebirth of the Interstellar

A blue sun hung in the burgundy sky, and a medium-sized levitating police car with a gold badge on its front came from above a thick green forest and slowly landed in a huge clearing in front of a five-story red-roofed gray-walled villa.

All this is absolutely impossible on the 21st century earth where Guan Yu once lived.

Guan Yu looked at the two police officers who got out of the police car through the window of the bedroom on the second floor, squeezed the sweaty palm, looked down and said to the little boy next to his leg: "Sugar Candy, we are leaving."

Today was his last day at Guan's house with Sugar Candy, and he didn't have a clue about what would happen after that.

Sugar Candy has soft blonde hair, two glazed bead-like eyes, one blue and one green, and his skin is particularly fair and tender, delicate like a doll. Hearing this, his eyes immediately filled with tears, and he hugged Guan Yu's calf: "Dad, can we not go there?" I, I'm afraid. Feeling

the soft little body on his leg, Guan Yu immediately froze, for fear that accidentally touching him would cause him to fall.

Guan Yu slowly squatted down and took the little baby into his arms, kissed his face, and said with a low smile: "With dad here, don't be afraid of sugar candy." If you don't go with me, do you want to stay and live with your uncle and grandfather?

The little doll's little face wrinkled, and immediately shook its head into a rattle, and replied milkily: "No, I want to be with my father."

Guan Yu's heart was soft by this "daddy" shout, and he strengthened his determination to leave with this child, put down his anxiety for the time being, and stood up holding Sugar Candy.

The door "knocked" twice, and the voice of the household robot machine came from outside the door: "Young master, the eldest master told you to hurry down with your luggage, don't delay the time of the two police officers." Don't

delay the officer's time? Guan Yu raised his eyebrows, and the corners of his mouth ticked mockingly: The eldest master is actually afraid of long dreams at night.

He didn't talk much nonsense with the humanoid domestic robot, and after going out and instructing it to carry two large suitcases, he walked towards the elevator with sugar candy in his arms.

The household robot followed Guan Yu closely behind Guan Yu with a suitcase in one hand, and two robots were cleaning the floor at the end of the corridor. In the frame above the wall on Guan Yu's left hand was an electronic ink painting, and the fish and shrimp in the painting were so frightened that they quickly fled away.

After three days of familiarity, Guan Yu still felt that all this was very novel. He didn't expect that one day he would encounter this kind of thing -

three

days ago his soul was reborn, reborn into a person in the future interstellar era.

The original owner is 25 years old, and Guan Yu has the same name and surname, and looks exactly the same, he is the only son of the second room of the Guan family, and his parents have passed away. The original owner inherited his father's Galaxy brand nutrient solution agency business, and gave birth to a two-year-old son Sugar Candy out of wedlock.

All kinds of information in the wisdom brain came one after another, and Guan Yu was greatly impacted: the cosmic migration of all mankind after the ancient earth could not survive, the familiar vegetables, fruits and fish meat became a high-priced luxury that only rich people could eat, men and women could have children directly, and interstellar laws were stricter and more perfect...